Working With Serpent Demons/Deities?

I have just recently gotten REALLY into evocation and directly working with spirits, mostly demons. I have been looking to work with a serpent demon or deity and the several that I have come across really don’t have all that much information about them available. Does anyone have experience in this that they would be willing to share? What serpent deities do you have knowledge of and can you point me to a way of working with them? Any and all comments or input is much appreciated :slight_smile:

Well my friend the Grimoire of Tiamat by Asenath Mason is a good source it has mention and white a few of workable serpent entities. The fact you are drawn to them may be a sign that you could work well with draconian magick as well.

Try to go for evoking Leviathan. Tiamat is nothing more than a Sumerian nickname for pre impact w/ Nibiru’s moon “north wind” Earth. I believe that every time we see an image of tiamat it is either anzu, or a reptillian ciakar. Leviathan is the ultimate snake. I my dealings with her, she transforms in a watery in constitution crowned male king.

Yea pretty much but it is still a cool concept of the war between old and new gods. The Grimoire was based on the entities from Enuma Slush. But I agree Leviathan is the universal serpent.

I’ve begun reading this grimoire and I have been loving it.

Haha indeed brother it is good. I want to patchwork the whole thing but I have some other things that need my attention first. I couldn’t before because of my Temple of Ascending Flame course and initiation but now I’ll have more time especially after I move.

Do You think that the Temple of Ascending Flame is a serious Temple?

Leviathan isnt the Ultimate serpent dragon, but just the most well known. If you want to find the ultimate you will have to embark on a special journey for that. Fyi I cannot tell you that as it is a highly personal thing where no book could ever tell you.

Awalter where do you move? Are you a country or city person?

[quote=“Awalter666, post:6, topic:8042”]Haha indeed brother it is good. I want to patchwork the whole thing but I have some other things that need my attention first. I couldn’t before because of my Temple of Ascending Flame course and initiation but now I’ll have more time especially after I move.[/quote] I finally summoned Ningizidda after several weeks of research and preparation. It was an awe inspiring experience and I learned that He has been with me since I was a child slowly guiding me to where I am today and where I will be. His energy is very reptilian but it almost feels familiar yet dark, kind and yet potentially violent. With my workings with Azazel as well as my new workings with Ningizidda I can almost feel myself begin the slow climb to further ascension and development.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:8, topic:8042”]Leviathan isnt the Ultimate serpent dragon, but just the most well known. If you want to find the ultimate you will have to embark on a special journey for that. Fyi I cannot tell you that as it is a highly personal thing where no book could ever tell you.

Awalter where do you move? Are you a country or city person?[/quote]

Hey Biosynth sorry i missed the comment but i am from the country but i prefer to be halfway in between both for convenience sake. How about you? I habe actually been directed to a place by the gatekeepers amd the draconian gods recently that meets that requirement

Leviathan is a damn good teacher IMO ive worked with him A LOT lately and two days ago he took me to some sort of place ive never seen before. The sky was a purpleish color and there was a tree. The tree looked dead but it was alive…its really hard for me to explain. Anyway he told me about it i cant remember what as i failed to write it down :confused: it was one of the nights he just kinda showed up and spoke with me. On another serpent deity i did an evocation of ningizzida last night and got possesed. Not much was said cause ive never been possesed by such a powerful being. I wound up throwing the pen i had and almost blacked out completely. He told me i need to learn to recieve information better before going much further with my ascent. I highly suggest leviathan. Cool being in general real laid back and definitly a good teacher. He hasnt really spoke to me in riddles so hes been really straightforward with me. Give him a try. Most of the time i can just think of him and he will come
If i choose to evoke him i use this incantation
Itz hel mala’kel test’zel sa’tan’el itz retz namatel itz hel asta’rel kama kala kama kala kama kala satan’el (Spirit name) kama (sn) kala (sn) kama kala vel me veskalla me salvalla me res alla a’tan’tel

1 Like

[quote=“steven, post:11, topic:8042”]Leviathan is a damn good teacher IMO ive worked with him A LOT lately and two days ago he took me to some sort of place ive never seen before. The sky was a purpleish color and there was a tree. The tree looked dead but it was alive…its really hard for me to explain. Anyway he told me about it i cant remember what as i failed to write it down :confused: it was one of the nights he just kinda showed up and spoke with me. On another serpent deity i did an evocation of ningizzida last night and got possesed. Not much was said cause ive never been possesed by such a powerful being. I wound up throwing the pen i had and almost blacked out completely. He told me i need to learn to recieve information better before going much further with my ascent. I highly suggest leviathan. Cool being in general real laid back and definitly a good teacher. He hasnt really spoke to me in riddles so hes been really straightforward with me. Give him a try. Most of the time i can just think of him and he will come
If i choose to evoke him i use this incantation
Itz hel mala’kel test’zel sa’tan’el itz retz namatel itz hel asta’rel kama kala kama kala kama kala satan’el (Spirit name) kama (sn) kala (sn) kama kala vel me veskalla me salvalla me res alla a’tan’tel[/quote] I will definitely work with Leviathan soon. Ningizidda has been awesome and he and I really connect in a way that I haven’t with other spirits. He’s more like an old friend while Azazel is a mentor and the Norse deities (particularly Odin) interact with me in a way similar to my ancestors.