Working with Saturn Based on Astrological Placement

I came across The Cult of the Black Cube at a local occult shop, but I haven’t bought it yet since I’m doing more research on Saturn before I make said purchase.
I was looking into Saturn briefly in a lot of aspects, and of course planetary magic came up.
Now… My Saturn is in Aries, where it falls, and its placement is in the 8th House, which ain’t great if I’m getting all this correct.
And my Sun is in the Aries as well, In the 9th house, and apparently that’s fucking great for the sun. That being said, if my Sun is so strong, and my Saturn is so weak, would this affect how I go about working with Saturn in any aspect? Doesn’t he hate the sun, and therefore not want anything to do with me?
And what does this say about doing qliphothic and black magic if my malefic planets are not as strong as my sun or my 'lighter planets" etc. And I’m not even sure if that’s the case because astrology and chart shit is so hard to understand for me.
Some even argue there is nothing to get out of worshiping Saturn or Mars since they are so “evil” compared to all the other planets, but since most of the magic I practice embraces the taboo of “evil” will it be fine or is this “evil” a whole different ballpark?
Just unsure how to go about this honestly, and even just trying to wrap my head around this in general. Planetary magic is fucking confusing lol
Any thoughts on all these ramblings?
Thanks!

EDIT: and based on looking at my chart and how my personality comes to fruition, it appears as though I’m basically BUILT for black magick in almost every aspect expect for the fact my Saturn is terrible and my Mars, though prominent and in my 1st house, isn’t placed the best. So now I’m even MORE confused

1 Like

Saturn in aries in 8th house is a good aspect for Black magicians. Saturn in Aries is interesting it says you should take good care of the Crown chakra and Ajna. Very important is the position of Mars, is the ruler of your native Saturn. And see if the Moon and the Black Moon, Lilith draw aspects to Mars and/or Saturn

2 Likes

Oh! that’s actually fantastic to hear Saturn wise! Thank you for this reply!

As for my moon, it’s Leo in the 12th house.
My Lilith is also Virgo, just like my Mars. Idk if the Black moon has a house but if it does i cant find it

1 Like

Wow Moon in twelveth house, cool! i would say you have perfect aspects for a Black magician. Is also a big responsability for achieving Ascension.

1 Like

That’s very reassuring to hear, my thanks! the sources I was looking at seem to be very traditional in their astrology so are probably against the whole black magic scene. I think I just might go pick up that book!

I was always unsure of my Mars since it was in Virgo, an earth sign, since fire and water seem to be it’s thing. And since it’s in the 1st house along with my ascension sign (also Leo, 1st house) I’ve always been kind of scattered brained on if they mesh or not. But knowing my Lilith is in synch with it sign wise, that just may be a good thing… i think lol

1 Like

Yes indeed lots of astrology books are written by RHP related people. Mars in Virgo is totally great has to do with work and finances. Being grounded is a must :sun_with_face:

1 Like

I too have Saturn in my 8th house, although in Virgo.

I have the Sun in Capricorn in my first house.

Still trying to figure all this stuff out lol

2 Likes

My asc is Capricorn and Saturn is in my 3rd house with no aspects with other planets.
My Lilith is in cancer 7th house…

But i’m very attracted towards Saturn Cult…
Do you think there could be a connection?

Thanks