Working with Parion, Suhn'Tal'Ock and Lae’ti’kohl

Hello fellow brothers and sisters,

I was just wondering whether any of you has ever work any of these entities (Parion, Suhn’Tal’Ock and Lae’ti’kohl) to bring wealth into your life. If yes please state the results.

Thank you

1-2 months of devotion to suhn’tal’ock has seen my life take a definitive career path with too many money making opportunities for me to take full advantage of. I had to work for it though. There are no handouts.

I have only evoked Parion, but his influence probably still lingers as well since my greed is constant (I wouldn’t have it any other way).

[quote=“MichaelSmith, post:2, topic:4636”]1-2 months of devotion to suhn’tal’ock has seen my life take a definitive career path with too many money making opportunities for me to take full advantage of. I had to work for it though. There are no handouts.

I have only evoked Parion, but his influence probably still lingers as well since my greed is constant (I wouldn’t have it any other way).[/quote]

Ok thank you Michael, was planning on working with one of them. Was just trying to figure out which one is better