Working With Orias

Does anyone have any experience on working with Orias? I have varying questions about him as I’m naturally drawn to and had begun attempting to work with him. He’s not very popular and hardly has any information compared to many Goetic demons, he’s also not recommended for beginners which is strange to me. So far he’s felt comforting in energy and has only given me minor bad luck and inconveniences when I mess up.

He originally teaches astronomy, astrology, and transformation. He can also give you favor with friends or enemies. S Connolly cites him as “To make transformations to the self (i.e. the physical body). Orias can help you get physically fit and healthy. I kind of view him as a personal trainer for willpower.”

Lucifera on her website PitchBlackCraft cites that he can help with weight loss and becoming physically fit, as well.

Michael Ford states “He teaches the Virtues of Stars and how one may contact the Shades of the Dead through the fascination of the Stars. Oriax instructs on the Mansions of the Planets, and how one may hold common knowledgeable associations with them, such as identifying their meanings and associations. He transforms the dreaming body of the sorcerer and grants the favor of friends.”

Ford and Connolly seem to differ between physical vs dreaming body, but perhaps he can transform both. It looks like he would be specifically best to help you navigate yourself and your life as, like Connolly said, a personal trainer of sorts. I would recommend him for light shadow work, especially in reading astrology, natal charts, and transits, as well as for helping you transform yourself into someone you want to become.

For beginners, my personal impression is:
Good for beginners because: He seems kind and very helpful, especially in matters of the self.
Bad for beginners because: The work he teaches can be dark, too deep, or too difficult for a beginner.

If he’s too tough, right now, then just go with someone else to learn demonic work from first. If you’re naturally drawn to him, though, you might as well go for it.

Good luck.

7 Likes

I don’t think he’s too strict or anything, not so far anyways. He actually seems to let me get away with a lot as of right now. I believe he’s given me much more willpower for even researching and becoming interested in him. I more so assumed he wasn’t as popular due to his personality. He’s very off and on with me in terms of whether or not he’s happy with my progress (I think, I don’t necessarily hear him yet as it’s a gut feeling)

1 Like

Orias was the 2nd sprit I had ever worked with that Lucifer had told me to work with I only worked with him for a couple of weeks that I could remember this has been about a year ago now. When I was working with him I had crazy vivid dreams about the sun and stars he also thought me that you can actually call upon the power of the sun in the name of lucifer and this can actually be used as an out door meditation to empower your physical body. From how much I knew then to now about path working and magick in general is just insane honestly if I were to re approach him I could take our works much deeper from how much I have learned over just one year in the lhp. I would say he is perfect for beginners honestly when I called upon him I was about 3 months into the occult coming from a Christian back ground never touched magick in my entire life until the age of 24 I don’t see why anyone would have any issues working with Orias

3 Likes

He hasn’t taught me of the stars or anything of the sort so far. I’m not exactly the most in touch with my communication abilities yet as he’s the first demon I’ve gotten in contact with. I think my path with him is more so focused on willpower and my mental and physical health rather than knowledge.

1 Like

I’ve worked with him to push people to do stuff.

In that regard, he has always delivered. I can’t say anything about other things, since I’ve never asked him for anything else.

1 Like

You will get better the more you put your works into practice it eventually gets to the point where you will receive messages out side of your ritual chambers laying in bed where you may be. One thing that I focus pretty heavily on was daily meditation it seemed to really help with my spiritual communication

2 Likes