Working with Marax

Hello everyone,
I’m new to working with Demons. I quite respect them and I believe I will start my communication with them with respect to their honorable personality.

Tomorrow, I will do Ritual 2 following the instructions of Gordon Winterfield’s book “Demons of Magick”
I will work with Marax. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with Marax? What is its personality? Is it really easy to communicate with? Is it warm hearted or business focused?
I’m so happy and excited. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome @Nena1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Welcomed

1 Like

DarkestKnight kicks ass.

I just now started looking around for Marax. My first few hints are of a kindly but strict teacher. Some arts can be dangerous or costly if not approached with clear planning and due caution. As a witch, I understand familiars sort of like my companion animals, who’s safety and well being is very important to me.

Also, his name looked like Futhark the first time I saw it, so I bet he’s well tuned for Druids and nature magic sorts of stuff. Cheers :v: