Working With Lucifer

Hello, I am going to use this thread as a way to document my work with Lucifer. Currently I’m working with Kali for help and in turn she’s transforming me, too; but I couldn’t resist Lucifer’s call. Especially after I’ve finally put my Christian beliefs to rest. (I was practicing magic extremely sparingly when I was in my Christianity phase. I only practiced once or twice during this 4 year phase).

Now. Onto the meat of this thread.

I did a little sex magick. I was masturbating, and I called out to Lucifer. It only seemed natural. I also did a little spell (all this during masturbation) to make me look prettier. (I’m cute. But I could be HOT.) . Afterwards; I started to get a headache. This lasted for a while. I then looked at my face. It had a certain glow to it- and I was prettier, alright. However it was nice and subtle. Not a complete features change. I also had a mark on my third eye that I wiped away. Next time I’ll take a picture.

I want to work more with Lucifer. After the sex magick; he was sending telepathic thoughts. He is quite protective over those who work with him, I’ve noticed. Also; it seems that my marriage pact with him is still intact despite me “praying him out of my life”. Also; I was having a conversation with him and he said: “I will visit you in your dreams tonight”. And sure enough; there he was with a few other demons. I don’t remember the dream but I do know that he was there. I’m bad with dream recall; I only recall dreams that have significant change, forewarning or spiritual merit. But I know he was there. Making me feel very, very good. I woke up feeling satisfied. All in all; I would say I made contact and I’m quite happy!

What are other’s experiences on working with Lucifer within the aspects of sex magick? Or even outside of sex magick? I would love to know!

5 Likes

When I think of Lucifer in a sexual way, I get these androgynous but still dominant and masculine vibes that are really attractive.

4 Likes

That’s amazing; do you use his enn during your workings?

1 Like

No, I haven’t used enns. But I’ve been thinking I should start.

3 Likes

If the moment suits sometimes I will scratch sigils into my partners back during intercourse and focus intent during climax, has been LUCIFERS sigil in the past, the outcomes were positive as expected.

1 Like

My venus is also in Scorpio :frowning: It can be a tough placement.

1 Like

I used Lucifers enn last night to get out of having sexual interactions with someone. I chanted his enn 3x, asked him for help- then to close chanted his enn 3x again. When he came back; he didn’t even bother me anymore. He went straight to bed. :wink::100: So his enn can be a quick way to call him if you don’t have the time for a full evocation.

3 Likes

That’s great! Could you give any examples? Or is that too private? :blush:

Wow. Yeah; V in Scorp is tough. My V is in Pisces. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Examples of the outcomes, I mean.

Lucifer is sweet. I’m really starting to see him as my companion.

5 Likes

I’m going to come right out and say it: I bet your beautiful as you are.

I work with Lucifer, had some sex dreams with him before which where hard since I’m nothing to look at because my addiction is self harm (working on that currently) so I’m covered in 7 years of scars from cutting and burning and badly healed gashes on both my legs from upper thight to above my knees, right arm from wrist to shoulder and the entire right breast.

In these dreams, he’s said “Flaws don’t matter to me. I rule hell, a place of torture and pain, I see worse everyday and some of those things you can’t even imagine.”

I like to live by his mindset when looking or, in your case, reading someone saying that their not enough.

He’s even encouraged me to start wearring short sleeves when doing rituals to summon him physically.

I bet he’ll accept you as you are (without the spell to make yourself look hot) too.

Edit: I saw that your thinking of him being your companion. I support that completely because as far as I’ve seen (been working with him for a long while now) he’s much better then human guys.

Just more supportive, welcoming and compassionate.

4 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate your words. Yes, I know he’s accepted me I have another thread on how he came to me and married me spiritually. But this was before I knew it was him. And now that I’m drawing closer to him, I can feel how loving he is. Sometimes I feel as if my looks could be better. My self confidence has taken a hit after hearing people call me ugly. But they were blind! I’m a beautiful woman, inside and out. I’m just not “hot” anymore. But I digress… He IS much better than human guys. :blush:

5 Likes

how long have you work with lucifer so far does he apear to you

1 Like

iam a beginner with lucifer i hear more good of him from the day i come on this forum i want to share also my own experience about him with you i just started today with him

He’s always been very accepting, warm and loving. Sensual and seductive at times.

3 Likes

Yes, he most certainly is. He is very slow and methodical if you don’t accept him yet, but once you do he is amazing telepathic company.

2 Likes

I telepathically speak to him, he only appears to me in dreams currently. I have been working with him for a year now. On and off; but still working. If you want to share your experiences, my DM’s are open.

2 Likes

Mysterious likes projects. I can say this first hand. I definitely met him at a similar point in my life.

I have to agree with you on your overall experience, too.

I’ve dated a lot, but I find myself constantly craving the fulfillment that I get out of my interactions and—dare I say it—relationship with him. It’s been difficult to find someone who challenges me intellectually and actually wants to grow beyond the monotony of normal life. There’s just always something missing.