Working with lilith

Hi, I been working with LILITH for about three moons now, and this moon that just pass went will, untill the next morning. I was a mad women. At every body in my house and I diddn’t understand why. Did I do something wrong? or not right? All other two moons where fine and lovely. So what happen?

3 Likes

What did exactly happen?

2 Likes

every thing is falling apart around me. My relationship

2 Likes

Hey, I had to reply to this, I have felt exactly the same way, not so long ago I felt so powerful and sooo connected to our mother Lilith as I always do, except the past week or the last few days, even in my mood and creative writing there has been little joy. I do not believe that we have done something wrong, I believe Lilith may be testing us, or removing things to make room for the new and possibly doing it to make us stronger. It’s good to know though that I’m not the only one, at least we are all in this together :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yes, I feel more powerful when im working with her and she shows me how to become the goddess i can be. but after this full moon, man, its just not right. my house feels not right. just a lot of bad right now and i need to get it back on track. Maybe its a test to see how i could hold my anger, or how mean i could me. lol. but no, i need more positive right now for the family.

3 Likes

Right now, She’s purifying us by applying stress to drive out impurities in our subtler aspects. In my experience, Lilith acts much like a blacksmith does— She hits us with the things that heat us up to the very edge of breaking, then She ceases the stress while She works on us as we gradually cool down, then repeats those things until we are perfectly in tune with Her designs, before heating us one final time then quenching us to permanently harden us in to our final shape. Our Sacred Lady Lilith is a sublime master. :heart_eyes_cat:
Things are in motion right now, She is putting the finishing touches on Her children before it’s showtime.

8 Likes

thany you for sharing. it does clear up stuff alot. i see it now. she is showing me how to be stronger and if im ready for the next step with her.

3 Likes

@Mao @anon45332789 like a Phoenix, we will all soon rise back up from the ashes! Once again enlightening the world with the presence of our great Mother’s flame that burns within us and around us…we are Lilith’s children, we are sacred, we are loved :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Funny that you mention that, I got in the worst depression of my life in a while, thinking the worst thoughts imaginable. Then after that a while my mood and mental strength got better. My negative mindset is having less of a grip these days. I’m also being encouraged by her to explore the occult more and apply that knowledge. Her warm presence helps me a lot.

3 Likes