Working with entities from another path

Can someone like myself summon a god from a different path while im studying another simultaneously? Like call on necromanic spirits while i am working with angels. Or call on demons while im working with gods?

1 Like

This I would not recommend. At least, not the Cabbals spirits…

But it is possible. Most of us do. I worked with Aphrodite and King Paimon at one point…

1 Like

Is it possible. Yes. How smoothly it goes would depend on the work you are doing, your working praxis when it come to branching out.

For example if you have a strong fear something may go wrong you may wanna wait. At one point i was learning some defence methods from the Archangel Michael and still working with Nyarlathotep if this give you an idea of what strange mixes an open mind on the matter can lead to.

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616 Aphrodite and King Paimon aren’t at each other’s throats as far as I can tell, so that should be fine. [quote=“prynce, post:1, topic:22155”]
Or call on demons while im working with gods?
[/quote]
As @KingOfHearts616 mentions there are certain things you DON’T want to do. Demons and traditional gods though tend to get along well enough and those are often quite well aligned with each other.

1 Like

No, you’re right. I was just giving an example of how you can work with different beings.

1 Like