Working with Demons

So, I’m pretty new to this kind f magick (and magick in general, lol). I have a good friend who has been helping and advising me but he’s not always available on Skype when I want to talk. Recently I had a frustrating issue regarding my love life, so my friend suggested I do some magick and after a few weeks of trying different rituals, nothing seemed to work. So my friend told me about this book from the Gallery of Magick that had just come out at the time called Demons of Magick. This book has 72 demons in it and so I started working with Dantalion and I believe I made contact using the second ritual in the book for connective evocation but, I dont feel certain. The major question I have is, how do you know when you’ve made contact with the demons? I do experience a heaviness in my chest at times but I just want to know what are some other signs that I can look for to be sure? I also evoked Amon, Sitri, and Bime and I was told by Dantalion that Sitri likes to be summoned around 3 and Dantalion requests that I summon him at different times because he wants to tell me something new like a ritual or some more info on my person of interest. Is this normal or am i just insane? As a Christian( I know its weird for a self-proclaimed Christian to perform magick of any kind, but my beliefs differ greatly from fundamentals based on my own research) this is all new to me. I have always been drawn to magick and working with spirits in particular. I guess I just need some advice to help calm the storm of doubt in my mind.

6 Likes

The major question I have is, how do you know when you’ve made contact with the demons?
Other signs to look for?
Sometimes I feel claustrophobic, I pick up on cues like flame and incense unsteady.
I assume that’s their presence with nothing else to explain it. Reflections in the blackened TV set. Moving shadow or transparent entities.

I was told by Dantalion that Sitri likes to be summoned around 3 and Dantalion requests that I summon him at different times because he wants to tell me something new like a ritual or some more info on my person of interest. Is this normal or am i just insane?
In Karlssons Qabalah, Qlippoth and Goetic magic, there is a few pages near the end with references to planets, day demon and night demon, archdemon, etc. There are certain hours listed, keep in mind that some of them fall into certain zodiac areas, so look at planetary hour charts. Get that book.

As a Christian( I know its weird for a self-proclaimed Christian to perform magick of any kind, but my beliefs differ greatly from fundamentals based on my own research) this is all new to me. I have always been drawn to magick and working with spirits in particular. I guess I just need some advice to help calm the storm of doubt in my mind.
I’m a former baptist and Mormon. I have been dabbling in the occult for a while, now want to be adept capable within a year. Magic requires faith as well as religion. You can ask for certain clue exchanges to make sure contact is being made.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate your reply and I will definitely try to get that book; my friend said it might have something to do with planetary hours as well. This is all new to me and very interesting. Also, has Amon ever asked for blood as an offering before? I believe he asked me for that when I evoked him, but I refused and offered him something else.

1 Like

They shouldn’t require blood or human fluids. Offerings seem pleasing to them however.

2 Likes

When I talked to my friend about it, he said that he used to do blood offerings but nothing major came from it. He said he got his best results when he offered sweets lol

3 Likes

I don’t to sound nasty but Is it okay to use menstrual blood? It’s easier for me than just cutting a little bit of skin for blood.

5 Likes

Yes, but be careful as menstrual blood is very powerful. Don’t offer it to just any spirit.

9 Likes

I use menstrual blood quite often in my workings. I bond very quickly with demons in this manner. All demons that I have worked with really enjoy this blood.

8 Likes

Thank you!

You’re welcome. Glad to see other people do this as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I share semen with Lilith, Naamah and any other person who wants energy. Draining … But there’s always room for more.
Seriously, I share it only for spiritual and sexual union, not to be a handout center.
Other than that, I wouldn’t do it.
If blood is required, then I will prepare a fresh chicken plate for them, uncooked of course. Or buy a bag of breasts from a fast food shop that still has the kidneys and feather roots on them, along with a half cup of chicken blood.
Or a gyro, I love lamb as well … Not raw, but if they want a rare prime of lb, then customer is always right. Right?

2 Likes

Truuue! Side tip Freyja LOVES spice cake. She hates bananas. Don’t give her bananas. Just dont…

4 Likes

someone stole one of my mums goats from her farm lol

Had a nose bleed since the dry winter air causes it. Let it drip into my offering bowl. Put it on the sigil of Bune since she brought me a silver quarter from 1964. I had been wanting one for my collection of currency that’s actually made of the metal in which it’s standard was in weight value. Had a dream that one came to me. Bout a week later I found one. An absolute pleasure to experience that level of specific magick. Bune is where it’s at for money magic folks.

3 Likes

Does Dantalion usually come off as sarcastic? He’s very nice and straightforward most of the time but he can be quite snarky as well. Does anybody else experience this from him?

1 Like