Working with Ares

Has anyone worked with him? There’s little threads about him on the forum and Google. What areas can he specifically help you with or overcome. I’ve seen him a few times when I was going through a big spiritual transition last year during summer. I could of reached to him but I had no prior knowledge at the time. I regret it lol. :woman_facepalming:t5: My intuition is telling me that I had a past life connection with him in Ancient Greece.
I could probably light a red candle meditate on issues I need to improve on wih him. :boar:

4 Likes

Ares is Martian Entity. His day is Tuesday. God of War. You could contact him anything related to war e.g Learning Kungfu, Karate, Sword, Samurai Katana, Archery, etc.

If you are planning to light a candle for him, do it on Tuesday Afternoon exactly at 12pm.

4 Likes

Ugh I miss the correct time. Can you do it on other days and different timings. And can he help with suppressed anger?

1 Like

He will definitely bring that anger out. It might not get pretty.

3 Likes

I can imagine. I’m starting to go to the gym and I don’t know if he may help?

2 Likes

He can help you, yes, especially in stamina. He’s just a bit…hot headed. If you want something less…angry, you can pick Artemis.

4 Likes

Hey can help you with fitness conditioning and fighting skills (like for contact sports such as boxing, mma, etc)

3 Likes

If you need it, you can call any spirit at any time. its not a problem.
But, you should do it when its their preferred time.

Imagine your boss calling to for a task at 3am in the night :wink:
How would you feel? Unless you are night owl like me you would mind that :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure about anger thing. Ask him personally :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

What’s his sigil?

1 Like

Ares is an ancient Greek god. He doesn’t have a “sigil,” as those are a relatively recent invention, only having been around for 500 hundred years or so.

Prayer and invocation are the traditional methods for contacting gods.

However, you could create a seal by tracing his name upon the planetary kamea of Mars, for example (Mars being the Roman equivalent to Ares).

5 Likes

I’m close with Ares. He is the same spirit as the ram, but Aries is a different job title from Ares so to speak. I’ve used the Zodiac symbol as a sigil, but the Olympians lean towards the arts of seers more than sorcerers.

The distinction between seers and sorcerers is something I’m making up for the sake of explaination. The Olympians seem to come through in visions when I’m in deep contemplation. Sometimes I’m at work or driving but I can get there on purpose when I want. They can be evoked, but they are hard. They will usually cause an experience that makes the operator feel as if they have been transported to another place. That causes a grey area between an evocation and a greater vision.

Anyhow, a good soldier is a lot more than a killer and Ares is a lot more than a soldier. He can teach you to control your anger.

Wow… I just got totally distracted thinking about my day and how I’m gonna keep my energy up and get shit done. I’m gonna go eat a grapefruit commence kicking ass. That’s how Ares comes in for me :goat:

4 Likes