Working with all entities

I personally believe in working with all entities And was curious what is some of your favorites and why?

6 Likes

If you want to work with them all that’s great!

Currently king paimon has been my favorite to work with I like his energy he has been helping me a lot with my workings with the jinn lately :+1:t5:

4 Likes

Working through different magickal systems has many benefits. Working both Baneful and Sephirothic ends. And to form alliances with many. But it doesn’t happen overnight

3 Likes

Bog Veles. I’m getting into Slavic Mythology, the religion of my ancestors, and Bog Veles drew me, completely unaware, into a journey. There he and I had a short conversation. As soon as I saw him I began to cry.

2 Likes

Yes working with all entities is beneficial. Just keep in mind that some are unpleasant and must be avoided.

I personally prefer Demons and Angels as well as various Pagan deities.

2 Likes

Presently I mostly work with angels and demons, with Metatron and Lucifer being the leaders of those two groups, though I do summon fire spirits on occasion, mostly for wealth purposes. Someday though I’d like to get to know some more nature-oriented spirits. The archangels are rather connected to nature and the weather, but not in the same way as some other spirits I think, could be wrong though.

I’ve always been drawn to the Norse pantheon, even considered getting into Asatru for a bit before I discovered magick. I was even an atheist at the time, but something about them just feels familiar and welcoming. My blood ancestors are from that area, so I’m guessing I may have been a Gothi or Volva somewhere down the line. I’ll have to buy a Norse grimoire sometime, check out some of Koetting’s old videos.

3 Likes

Azazel , lucifer , Asmodeus , Amaymon , Belial, King Paimon , Abaddon :blush:

5 Likes

which ones have you had a negative experience with?

2 Likes

Astral Parasites must be avoided. They can ruin your life big time.

2 Likes

Isn’t that cleared with a banishing?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

that’s what I thought… I haven’t had an issue :blush:

2 Likes

Yes but for those that don’t Banish them, it could be unpleasant.

2 Likes

I agree that working with all entities (that aren’t negative or parasites obviously) is definitely more beneficial than just a certain few.

I usually work with angels and demons but I’m trying to find more opportunities to work with gods.

5 Likes

I would definitely like to do that also :blush:

1 Like

Lilith, she was the most friendly and as a beginner to evocation at the time it blew my mind. That and I work primarily on lust magick but also sigil.

1 Like

I’ve dealt with 2 and only because 1 pretended to be a Jinn and the other a succubus.

2 Likes

do you use evocation for your lust Magick?

Only when it comes to spirits, lust magick is also sigils and spells. Although demons help with lust magick when you create a lust sigil you give it your own energy not to send the lust towards a demon.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how good I would be at lust Magick. my luck I would miss my target and attract the neighbors dog :sob:lol

2 Likes