Working with Agares warning!

Working with Agares doing crystal work and learning energy programming soon discovered that I was taking on his attributes along with his personality traits. This spirit has some strange ways of thinking and Bizzare and morbid sense of humor. Your dreams will be more irrational than usual and you may find yourself keeping unusual hours and sleeping at unusual times of day. If you keep a regular schedule perhaps take time off if planning to work with Agares. Also avoid social situations as you will become somewhat crude and possibly offensive in your daily conversation. Also you will find yourself drawn to watch videos like this - YouTube

7 Likes

I have Worked with Agares a Lot and even have his Sigil tatooed on my Right Shoulder, and i canā€™t say if its since i got his Sigil that iā€™m like that or if i was always like that, People say iā€™m a bit Sociopath hehe, But Iā€™m definitly a Fan of All that is Morbid, ā€˜ā€˜Offensiveā€™ā€™ etc. and i always love to ā€˜ā€˜Provoke peopleā€™ā€™ when talking in my Day to day life, so I kind of agree with your Experience,

3 Likes

I think for me I was already a bit morbid and he just brought it to the surface. There is a lot that can be said for pushing boundaries and creating personal growtg. For example if you have fears or are made uncomfortable by some thing Agares takes that fear and dissolves it into morbid humor. This is an effective method of conquering fear to the utmost capacity and rendering those negatives into positives. It can also help for an entire situation say for example a room full of people are freaking out about something ( thoughts energy intent and all the necessary ingredients for an unintended manifestation of exactly what everyone doesnā€™t want) you can have the higher desensitized mindset not only can you remain cool and collected but you can also help others relax about the situation Laughter is the best medicine.

4 Likes

Watched the video. Not my proudest fap.

1 Like

what was the video about?? iā€™m curious nowā€¦

2 Likes

me too

It was gore blood and guts gore horrific and morbid faces of death. Have you ever seen faces of death?

They must gave removed it here is another one.

2 Likes

oh yeah iā€™ve seen some of those vids beforeā€¦ for some reason the police use to go to my school and show these videosā€¦ specifically the ones about car accidents and stuffā€¦ i guess it was supposed to scare the kids about not drinking and drivingā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve never worked with Agares but Iā€™ve watched the movie Salo twice and read the original manuscript, 120 Days of Sodom, by Marquis de Sade. Anyone ever watched or read either of these?

Yup. I like it.

2 Likes

Where can one view this film?

1 Like

u can torrent

2 Likes

On what Pirate Bay?

synchronicity! I evoked him earlier today and this shows up

2 Likes

sure u can try. i found it on 1337x.to
havenā€™t watched it yet tho. but itā€™s 720p bluray version. i believe there was a 1080p versions as wellā€¦ if thatā€™s important to u :wink:

2 Likes

keep us update on how things go :wink:

1 Like

First was Bael, then Agares. Doing a 72 day challenge of evoking each of the 72 spirits for 72 days. Ik itā€™s been done before but Iā€™m seeking out more spiritual knowledge. He told me the clean and charge my altar lmao

1 Like

ohā€¦ synchronicity maybeā€¦ maybe notā€¦ but i felt the need to cleaning my room today. And iā€™m usually very lazy on that

1 Like

Yeah you have to find a torrent site. Sites like putlocker donā€™t list such gore. Years ago I stumbled upon this one website and I watched like every horrid banned movie ever made. Like a dozen of them. Salo was one of the best. The movie doesnā€™t do the manuscript justice. I hope you find them cause the site that I watched it is long gone.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this video. It was so horrid! I enjoyed watching.

1 Like

I had a dream last night where someone was saying ā€œlets play a gameā€ while my friends and I were both like ā€œno pleaseā€ and we had to find this person who was following up and as I did find them, my face turned inside out and I became that person in a painful process that it ended up waking me up from the dream and I was overwhelmed with energy. I kept telling myself ā€œshould I really evoke all 72 of the Goetia?ā€

1 Like