Working with a deity

For people who have had experience working with a deity, did they choose you or did you choose them? Also for those that were chosen, how did you know you were being called to work with that particular deity?

Based on my personal experiences:
I have a “history” with most of Deities who “called me”, so maybe in some case it isn’t just a “They chose you” or “you chose one of Them” situation. Sometimes the answer is somewhere else, in our distant past, and you have to find out.

Of course, everyone “handle” their relationship with/or a Deity in different ways.
Some people just evoke Them (without any intuition) to solve their problems or get advices, help from Them then after it they’ll forget Them simply - while others hold on and working on their relationship with a God (or more God) intense and devotedly for reasons.

So yes, it is possible that your Godself knows already that Deity who called you, or you felt that you have to work with Him/Her, but finding out what is the truth behind your personal case, it is your own bussiness.

4 Likes

It’s mixed but most often we pick each other… If I pick the “wrong” deity they will send me to other ones. These ones usually enter my life with a certain purpose , they’re here to help me in what I’m looking for, so you can say it’s all business.
But the most strong connection is with the ones that stayed around me out of nowhere, these ones take the role of Guardian, Advisor etc and we build a long term friendship.

4 Likes

That’s a really good question, I gave it a lot of thought. And this is my opinion only LOL but when you put your mind in the right headspace, you’ve already started raising energy as you concentrate with all your will and desire to manifest I see that as kind of a call to the universe. The deity that would respond to your call Will be the one best suited for the task at hand.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. If its not too personal, in what ways have working with deitys changed your life?

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I have read how some people say that picking a deity yourself can sometimes have a negative outcome. Have you ever had a negative experience with a deity that you picked?

1 Like

Thanks. Have you had experience working with deities?

OK I’ll try my best to explain from my perspective, when you work with a deity pretty much nothing in your life will ever be the same. You end up seeing the world different, you end up seeing the universe different. I personally have been healed from pain, I’ve gotten jobs that I wanted, pay raises that I deserved and one time I was fired because I asked for a change without really thinking it through. Which is why I mentally play out all the consequences of my actions prior to taking them.

No, never a negative outcome, but they only send me to more appropriate ones that are closer to me in ways I don’t know yet and my energy. And of course, more connected with what I’m looking for as I said.

1 Like

Interesting you say that. I have had some of the same experiences you had. All which occured within a short time after projecting certain thoughts.

That’s why I like EA, I totally believe in his mission of bringing knowledge to mankind to wake them up to the fact that they are living Gods.

1 Like

@Aprentiz Im not familiar with their work. Any recommendations?

LOL, it’s the person who’s forum you’re chatting on right now.

Pretty much all have chosen me, at least everything that I have concrete, I’m sure things happened experiences, synchronicity and the like. Most have contacted me first through a dream, followed by other no way that’s a coincidence encounters.

4 Likes

It did not just choose me, but made me.
It have been with me since the day I was born and engineered my life as well as giving it a purpose.
With its guidance, I am becoming stronger, and better, than the common rabble, so that one day, others can learn from me what I’ve learned from my deity.

My life never belonged to my parents, or the nation I was born in, I have always been the child of that divine force that shaped me.

1 Like

I think in many ways it’s both, something serendipitous where the signs just cannot be ignored. My opinion, through personal experience. I’ve worked with Hecate, Hermes, and most recently I am preparing to follow up with King Paimon. I will call to the NW, despite some saying to the SW, since he is an Earth deity that also controls the waters.

I would say it’s both too. I was always interested in egyptian deities. As i learned more about them, i was immediately drawn to Sekhmet. The qualities of her even fit my current life situation, as i need to become stronger and cannot let others walk over me no more. Weeks after i was always thinking about her which is a calling from her. She feels that i need her. I finally got my stuff together and prepared the invocation.

During the invocation i did not feel her presence, i thought was i doing something wrong? But no,
the next day during my trance i felt her presence in front of me protecting me like a lion and last night i felt her presence too. I now know for sure that she has accepted to work with me and protect me. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

I was told i was a priestess but not sure if its my brain playing tricks