Working tools

Hi all. Have a question. Myself and my girlfriend are starting our path and what I’m not sure of is can we use the same tools for ritual or do we each need our own things. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure what you mean exactly by “tools,” but if you are referring to simple things such as incense burners and candles, then yes, you can share (as long as the candles aren’t charged, of course).

However, if you are talking about things like wands, and athames, in my opinion, it would be best to each have your own set because with enough use, magical tools become keyed to their user and gain a type of sentience. I have read of some blades actually injuring those who pick them up but are not their wielder.

Ok. We are starting the mastering evocation course and wasn’t sure if we could use the same inverted pentigram we have to put on the wall for the first exercise since we will be making it by hand.

Oh, then yes, you can use the same pentagram. There will be no energetic issues with that.

1 Like

Thank you for all your help.

1 Like