Working together with Belial and Lucifer. Any Problems?

Just for the sake of conscience, I am currently working with Belial and later I started working with Lucifer for the same purposes. I joined Belial and later with Lucifer. Is it a problem to combine the two energies in the same subjects? I made some requests to Belial, but I felt he was overwhelmed with many requests from me, and I saw that many times he is seen with lucifer (according to the reports of the forum) so I decided to ask for lucifer’s help too. I created a blood bond with Belial and then with Lucifer. Some problem?

2 Likes

To answer you bluntly? No.

2 Likes

That’s right. haha
I made the call with Belial 20-12-2018, when I went to sleep, I spent the night dreaming of several things, with most of the things I asked for, until dawn, today in the Sun Solstice, I made the link with Lucifer , any information I will update in a new post or right here.

2 Likes

Well… I’ve only been working with the Goetia for about 3 weeks now and I can tell you the first 3 I worked with were King Paimon, Lucifer, Lord Belial in that order.

King Paimon just seemed to be my gateway to all of it.
Lucifer was the messenger that I needed to talk to Lord Belial.
Belial was the gateway. For lack of a better word. I’ve learned a LOT in 3 weeks. It’s almost scaring me but I’m like whatever and just going with it.

I’ll definitely read the post though, I have no had any problems working with Lucifer and Lord Belial though. They seem to be the ones who frequent me the most now.

2 Likes

@VoodooWalk
I’ve been following your posts, I see that you are evolving very well. Congratulations, I hope you see more reports of your future experiences.
I want to grow a lot with Belial and Lucifer.

2 Likes

From my experience -
Lucifer = Sacral Chakra
Belial = Root Chakra.

Not that thats what they are. I’ve just noticed thats where they hide their messages.

4 Likes

That of the chakras I do not understand well. But I will research about it. Living and learning every day more.

1 Like

You should have no problems. If some people can work with Archangel Micheal and King Lucifer at the same time why can’t King Lucifer and King Belial be worked with at the same time?

2 Likes

True Hahaha. thank you.

my fear was only because the two were directed towards the same goal. But thanks for the information

2 Likes

Try to avoid fear, it messes up your results.

2 Likes

okay. thank you very much for the information.

2 Likes

So you can have a blood bond with more than one … I would say… entity?

1 Like

I find them great to work together with very complimentary, if you can work with Hecate too the 3 go really great together I have found.

If you’re new you might want to start with Dukes for a less overwhelming experience but this combo can be a major jump starter for sure.

1 Like

From the members’ experience, yes, and mine too, I saw no problem. I want to leave now for Satan, but I’m still researching him, to make sure I even get to “work” with him too.

1 Like