Working out the kinks

I just recently came to a realization that the only rituals that have worked are for love. That’d great n all but I want to make drastic changes to the world around me and not just subtle ones. I would love to learn how to control other peoples relationships to help someone get the courage to leave an abusive relationship because nothing else will work please help me

For starters, there’s a whole “Making Money Spells” section of this forum that you can delve into. In it is an entire thread Lady Eva started that specifically addresses money spells that have worked for people. Barring that, you might find what you’re looking for by using the search function. Good luck.

Hang on. When I posted my reply, your OP was asking about money spells. Now it looks like you’ve edited it to say that you’re looking for help getting someone to leave a relationship.

I’m confused here. Do you still want money spells?

[quote=“Salpinx, post:3, topic:6498”]Hang on. When I posted my reply, your OP was asking about money spells. Now it looks like you’ve edited it to say that you’re looking for help getting someone to leave a relationship.

I’m confused here. Do you still want money spells?[/quote]
I want both my friend I changed it after I posted it because I looked into what you linked and it was kind of a stupid question. So I changed it

I see.

Well, there’s a bunch of break-up spells in the Baneful Curses and Hexes section, or by searching for keywords like “break up.” Off the top of my head, I suggest looking into the situation before you start. Has your target tried to leave the relationship without success? Have previous breakup spells failed to change anything? If yes to either question, then there might be some factors that prevent the breakup from sticking, and I’d address those factors first.

[quote=“Salpinx, post:5, topic:6498”]I see.

Well, there’s a bunch of break-up spells in the Baneful Curses and Hexes section, or by searching for keywords like “break up.” Off the top of my head, I suggest looking into the situation before you start. Has your target tried to leave the relationship without success? Have previous breakup spells failed to change anything? If yes to either question, then there might be some factors that prevent the breakup from sticking, and I’d address those factors first.[/quote]
I appreciate your help thank you