Working on a Music logo/ Brand Need some opinons

Let me know which one you like, or feels best for music. Don’t pay any mind to the one with the words but let me know if you do like it

1 Like

I really like the one with the words
Only for the simple reason that the other logos while they’re amazing Are missing something in the middle for me. If not words maybe something simple just like a horizontal line middle of the Missed the mist effect

1 Like

and which one without the words?

The bottom row, second one to the right

1 Like

It’s probably a good idea to include your brand name in the logo, makes it much easier for people to look you up if they just see your logo on a music video or flier or what-have-you. I’d also see how it looks on a dark background, either switching the colors to white or putting some effect around the black lines if you want to keep that look.

I actually quite like the one with the words, and the one Aprentiz mentioned is cool too. I’d try putting the name in the different styles and seeing how they look with the words in the middle.

Also, is your focus on EDM of some sort? That’s my first impression from looking at the font and logo design, btw.

Industrial with Ambient Acoustic and orchestral SubGenre

1 Like

Farthest left and down one, and the one with the words.

Not including the one with the words, this one is my favorite:

Top right with the words

Same. I always think of cellos when I read your posts, do you use them? :smiley:

I Wish

1 Like

I imagine you’ve already settled with the logo with the words and you’re looking for opinions on a logomark (shorthand).

I’m split between the third on the second row and the last on the bottom right. Maybe try incorperating the letter ‘e’ in either of those wave forms or within the blank spaces.

So the ‘e’ in between the waves on the first, or an ‘e’ placed on the monument in the latter.

The feathering on the longer waves could also go, or fade out the bottom of the top waves too so that the look is consistent. Otherwise, very clean.

2 Likes

Me or OP?

1 Like

OP, cigars and cellos, for some reason. :smiley:

1 Like