Work Out Offering?

I was wondering if you would be able to dedicate a workout to a demon as an offering. I was thinking maybe they’d like the energy that gets released during the workout and the pain involved during the sets. Have any of you done this? What do you think?

The point is to give an offering or to get help to work out?

Yes, this is an important question. For me.

1 Like

To give an offering. I don’t want help in that way, but since I like working out I just thought maybe I could give my energy to my spirits in that way.

1 Like

I think it’s like any other offering - the entities have their preferences, and while some offerings are a reasonably safe bet, like wine, when in doubt it’s a good idea to contact the entity in question and then them if they’d like it.

I could see this being cool for some, especially gods of the hunt or fertility, but not so much for others.

2 Likes

Maybe you could use the energy you output from the workout as an offering? Otherwise, I agree with everyone else.

1 Like

This is a good read and something I did a lot and will start to do again, I think it’s similar though with a purpose aside from just an offering

Aside from this I would ask the particular spirit if they would accept that as an offering or not

2 Likes

I guess you can. sexual activity as offering is similar to offering a workout. They are both action oriented involving using one’s own body. But if your doing it cuz your lazy and want to use your workout as offering to kill two birds with one stone, then it might be an insult. Offering is dedication to the demon without one’s own interest before demon’s offering interest. It’s about priority.

If you do something you like and say it’s for demon then it might not be genuine offer. After all your doing some thing you like anyways weather it’s offering or not. You were still going to do that activity.

2 Likes