Words You Need To Hear - Quick Psychic Attunement Game

Would love a little more to understand but I feel a definite worry vibe from beware and as I wrote that ad a slight pinch in my chest.
If you reading whos above do @anon90817282

1 Like

@Vaynord - I tried it two times during the day for you.
At first I got “danger” and thought I must be wrong, the second time is what I wrote above. Bear in mind I am a beginner, so don’t freak out and take it with a big grain of salt. :slight_smile:

Na I feel the potential for danger and think I know what it’s related to thanx for doing it,.

1 Like

I hope I’m wrong and you’ll be alright :slight_smile:

@anon90817282 I’ve got one for you, but please take it as a grain for salt as this is my first attempt at this.
Waves crash and thunder rolls, tread the tides but seek shelter.
I also got a image of someone trying to keep their head above ocean waves during a thunderstorm, but they were also concerned about the lighting above.

1 Like

Oh damn. Thanks. Yeah that resonates.

1 Like

Today i was actually thinking to go for a more fairy-like style in the way I dress. Also, i’m expecting something i’m anxious about but i feel like whatever happens it’ll be for the best. So I think it resonates, thank you @Shewhowanders13

1 Like

Thank you, it does indeed resonate!
Next comment for @Spiced_Ferns

1 Like

You think you’re in pain, but actually you’re just reflecting into a pit. Where’s the honesty in that? Hope it resonates.

I’d like one as well.

Put your feet on the ground and forge ahead. You are terrified of the road that leads to a dead-end, but you are meant to meet it. When you turn around and begin again, the sun will shine down upon you eternally.
@Maxwell

2 Likes

I have to ask, what will begin again?