WORDS OF POWER / books

I have 2 books with the same title, but different authors, Damon Brand
and Michael Kelly. Brands is thin, but simple straight to the point- but seems really based on what I would call Jewish Kabbalah RHP with stricktly jewish deities and such. Anyone familiar with these, due to the ‘too jewish RHP’ feel of Brand’s I am thinking of trying to retool his stuff with Canaanite and or Nabatean, or even Ugaritic words and alphabets, but i am still really green in those-anyone not? Being a Ba’al lover since youth-(and Him returning the favor)i really feel a ‘passionate Lust’ for Him.
Kelly’s book is a 5 lbs cut of the most excellent Prime Rib amoungst low quality bacon- kinda making Brands book about a pork chop. Still hammering through it-- but got a feeling you cannot take a bite of kelly’s anything without needing to feed from his entire menu.

Anyone know of more LHP type “Words of Power genre” works?

Also, is Necronomicon et all, Right Hand or Left Hand; I honestly have a trippy time trying to flesh it out. Marduk who seems to be a conqueror of Choas, seems a tad RHPish; but can one persons RHP be anothers LHP?

Thanks

The Necronomicon is awesome. But is it RHP or LHP, well if you get want you want from it, then i guess it’s RHP, but if it leaves you insane or dead then your using the one from the evil dead movies;) Your down with Ba’al then it shouldn’t be anything you can’t handle. Good? Evil? Your the God, so you get to decide which is witch. =)

I don’t see the Necronomicon spells as RHP because they don’t attempt to dictate obedience or compel you into certain types of behaviour in order to attain some kind of rewards in the afterlife, in fact it’s Marduk giving you Names, aspects of himself, you can deploy to serve personal aims.

So he’s a god, who’s basically saying “Tell me what you need me to do for you” - instead of the other way round.

I think there’s a mistaken idea in general that all gods want obedience - I’ve not found that to be the case, they’re usually more interesting in elevating people who ask for that.

Yeah- I was kinda leaning to what you said. just looking for wiser more Experianced voices for fine tuning. Good v Evil- if you are a God–AND WE ALL ARE - the paradigm really does not exist. We see a big hand reach down with a hammer and smash some kids head in; oh how fkn evil can you be ??? maybe you can annoy It enough for him to show you the kids future, he creates a nazi like cult which get enough power to roll easily in the U S, and before the cult is finally wiped out- Every last one of you family and posterity were beheaded publicky— define Evil now.
As for what you said, it is far more Evil to subvert a Fellow Sentients Freewill and Compell Obediance under fear of death or hell or whatever.
So, thanks for the info/viewpoint!- wow do I hope this refi hurries and gets approved, i gotta get my Temple built so I can get in their an REALLY CRANK UP THE CURRENT !!! Also to get E A’s new program, which btw, I would love to hear opinions on from users, public or private.
Speed and Power; Force and Will !!!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:7575”]I don’t see the Necronomicon spells as RHP because they don’t attempt to dictate obedience or compel you into certain types of behaviour in order to attain some kind of rewards in the afterlife, in fact it’s Marduk giving you Names, aspects of himself, you can deploy to serve personal aims.

So he’s a god, who’s basically saying “Tell me what you need me to do for you” - instead of the other way round.

I think there’s a mistaken idea in general that all gods want obedience - I’ve not found that to be the case, they’re usually more interesting in elevating people who ask for that.[/quote]