Words of power/ angelic magick does work

Hi everyone,

I recently made a really great experience with easy angelic magick. What happened was that a project of mine flopped, and I was very sad and not willing to get going. I used the “receive guidace” from the greater words of power by damon brand. The next day I had a sudden realization, after talking to a friend. I have to mention that the way she spoke to me that way was really like the answer from the angels, even though i had not discussed the particular problem with her. But it was like she was sensing that there is something off and she talked me into get going.
Then I used this magick again for another problem, and received great insight why my life has been the way it has been the last 2 decades… I was blown away, I also got the message that it’s time to go and move on and where it would be good for me.
The other ritual that is really impressive was from the normal words of power. I think it was a ritual to let people support your endeavors and creativity. I used this 2 times and asked specifically to let people leave positive feedback to a video of mine. Guess what, I got my comments the next day when working this ritual. it’s a new youtube channel and everyone with a new youtube knows the struggle with the algorithm.
I’m really thankful the angels helped me in this!!!

11 Likes

Really a great book, all 3 in the series.

3 Likes

The books work but I dislike most books with ‘activation sigils’ for personal reasons.

2 Likes

From a bad experience?

are there 3??? I just have two. will look the other one up on amazon. Did you also have success with it?

I agree, the activation sigils are in my opinion a bit useless…

1 Like

The third one is Mystical Words of Power. And yes it has been unbelievable. I’ve had intense and ecstatic experiences with it, it is really quite something. However, the main rituals are not aimed at anything in particular per se. They can do an immense amount of things, but you do them without expectation and without any goal in particular. Regardless, I will say it has been one of the most useful and striking books for me.

4 Likes

I just found it on Amazon, I didn’t know about it as I am not following so much the gallery of magick. It was more of a coincidence that I tried out the words of power again. What you describe sounds really good, considering it’s such a simple magick. I will get it and try it out for sure

1 Like

The first 7 workings in MWOP are said to prepare you for contact with your HGA which will come in most likely the next book. That alone makes the book valuable.

2 Likes

Yes I was about to say this as well that it sets the foundation for their upcoming book on the HGA. From what I’ve experienced from working with MWOP, I am very excited for their work on the HGA.

2 Likes

What’s HGA?

Holy guardian Angel

Although the Holy Guardian Angel is quite different from the more Christian concept of a ‘Guardian Angel’.

1 Like

I was hoping any day now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that! i’m gonna get it! i remember a few years ago about this topic with the HGA. Thank you for reminding :relaxed:

1 Like

haha, it is really taking it’s time. But I appreciate that tbh. Better they try out and adjust the magick !

I got the book! May I ask how many times you repeated the first transformation rituals?

1 Like

That is completely up to you, no one else can tell you what to do. You must use your intuition for this. It can be any amount of days, whether 1 day or 33 days or more. Damon Brand says in the chapter explaining this, if you are completely lacking intuition, you can repeat it for 7 days. But try to get a sense of what your intuition is telling you and trust it, and stick with it.

1 Like

Ok i wasn’t so sure about that, even though I thought that it’s better to repeat it some times. I will see after the first ritual what kind of feeling I get from it. Thank you so much for answering!!! <3

1 Like

No problem. Even one day is fine if that is what your intuition is telling you, as another suggestion Damon Brand gives if your intuition is lacking is to do each ritual for 1 day, so in one week you’ve performed all the 7 rituals to get a good sense of the magick. So don’t worry about it, there is no wrong structure to this.

1 Like