Woods

@H.L.Daniel I have also found that doing rituals in the woods with natural surroundings adds power to the ritual in particular with a full moon. I have done several petition spells without candles or an alter in a secluded wooded area and enjoyed the ritual without any problems.

1 Like

Not bad. I´m personally a pyromaniac so it´s a compulsion to burn stuff. I think that in my last ritual I burned some chilies and some wood from the forested area. It´s a good practise to use the resources from the envitonment in a ritual. The ritual remains are also quite powerfull. Also because water and fire are powerfull conductors of magick.

1 Like

Nice! I agree completely. Adding fire to the ritual would increase power and would be a mental focus amplifier. I perform my wooded rituals within city limits so it would difficult to add the fire element. Sounds like a fantastic place to conduct a casting.

you could always add water element to it too, works really well. Well, depends on how you use it. It´s a good option if you have to improvise.

1 Like

There is something particularly enchanting about natural woods and being in them that brings out the more primal in you.

There is something even more enchanting by going in the woods alone at night, while being cognitively aware that there are no predators , it will still instill a modicum of fear that can be addictive. Craving fear is something that I’ve become keenly aware about in modern society; there are no natural predators left unless it’s other humans. We think we have conquered the world and going into the forest at night while being at the mercy of your five senses is inherently frightening, like a genetic memory we are instantly transported back to a more vulnurable state of being.

And perhaps another reason they might not tell you why is because they are doing weed and don’t want you to know. I found out the hard way too; that there isn’t always an occult reason for secrets.

2 Likes

I have to say though, there is nothing more refreshing than doing a ritual in the woods at night in winter time( that was sarcasm, because it requires a lot of coordination to figure out the better days to do it)

1 Like