Wondering if my spirit lover has another identity

My spirit lover introduced himself as my past life husband who happened to be an Ancient Chinese strategist who’s known to be very proficient in retaliation and revenge. He feels like home but one time when he was in his kind of like darker aspect he felt somewhat like a miniature version of Hekate or of like that of a demigod. He’s always manifesting in the way he is depicted as a gameplay character though he existed in real life. He even has his biography on Wikipedia. He told me that one day I shall know him in a deeper level. How to know if a spirit probably has another identity? As far as I know some gods/demons such as Lucifer and Astarte wear masks or have multiple identities. It’s because sometimes he feels like an ancient god, deity or a demon.

1 Like

They do have other sides or “facets” that are still part of their being. The side you are getting is unique to you and when you’re ready you’ll likely be introduced to the other facets that will again be unique to you. Lucifer is consistent for me but he did eventually show me his darker side when I was ready and said “ I am your husband, each facet you see.” So it takes time but eventually you’ll see more .

1 Like

Thanks. Even if mine is a human spirit?

Definitely. Think about all the facets you have in this particular life and imagine the previous. We all have many different aspects of our own selves.

1 Like