Wondering about protection from Islamic prayer

I was Working on a target for a long time. A religious Muslim. I had A really hard time reaching him until I started Binding his mother who i suspect was praying for him. I ended Up in my last act sending him a prayer rug covered in goofer dust. I havent Been able to see the progress as I stopped The work after a good three months of daily work (I felt It was time to let it go and see what manifested) and he ended up blocking me a day after I dumped The remaining stuff at a crossroad. I was wondering how effective people feel daily prayer is in repelling this kind of work? It’s been about a week since I stopped My work completely. While he’s supposedly religious, his morals are horrid (go figure). Any advise on how to ask For signs? I used Poppets, many jars, skull candles and so on and like I said I worked for a long time. The prayer rug was receive Ltd about two weeks ago.

2 Likes

Ive been in a similar situation

2 Likes

Now he’s homeless. It took about a year. The mothers are the ones protecting them. Although their prayers are somewhat effective; it’s their horrid morals that give us easier access.

2 Likes

Did you work with a demon?

1 Like

I started targeting his ego (his dick)

2 Likes

This guy doesn’t use his dick except to jack off because he is afraid of fornicating. Despite all of this “‘morality” he is a complete psychopath.

2 Likes

I only worked with papa because I’m not very experienced with demonology although I want to be. I have A special needs child in my home which makes me wary of summoning some stuff

2 Likes

I’d love to pick your brain

2 Likes

Yeah I’m still working one of these. Being prayed for by a wiccan/universalist and can heal himself with energy work when he feels off. Which is all the time as he gets migraines.

I targeted the car, and all I got was the engine check light came on and it went to the garage. I tried that again and the battery died. As signs that was good enough for me. Him getting sick a lot also. I’ll do that one more time going for third time lucky. But I recently did an Angels of Wrath ritual, the one for Exile, and I’m letting that play out for now. I didn’t take the freeze spell poppet out of the freezer though, he’s reasonably subdued with that in the meantime.

3 Likes

Muslims are a great challenge and with them (the assholes) help you grow in power. There’s a process though. First drain their energy through vampirism. (Btw I sense that his energy is so
Toxic, like a black thing surrounding
Him), which may make vampirism a bit dangerous.

1 Like

Attack his health, finances, then mind, then spirit. You can also offer him as a sacrifice to a demon.

2 Likes

You can also create a thought form to torment him.

1 Like

If the mother is a pain in the ass, bind her with chicken feet, bury in graveyard

2 Likes

Can I PM you?

1 Like

Of course

1 Like

You’re awesome! I’m not sure how to pm you, would you mind sending me a message? Thank you so much!!

How does one private message on here?

That’s him, and I tooK the picture. As far as vampirism, he’s into some weird shit. He had me hypnotized and completely transed out

What led you to decide to curse him lol, I see it’s working tho- just curious

1 Like

He messed with my mind and heart on purpose and used my special needs child as a lure. This picture was taken months ago. You see it’s working?? Yay :grinning: