Wolfs blood oil and the rite of becoming

Hi Kurtis I was reading BMOA and came across the wolfs blood ritual I have not performed it yet I still have the nexion to create you say that Ahriman is called fourth and basically watches a transformation as wolves tear you apart which sounds fucking ausome but painful now my question is since many spirits have to condense their energy in order to cause a reaction from the sorcerers in your experience as the conduit how can I prepare myself mentally and spiritually so I can take it like a champ and move forward with it

Thanks

2 Likes

Stay devoted to becoming greater every day through application of the three evil principles. Meditate on how to apply them and harness your will to do it. Push yourself physically to forge the flesh as a worthy vessel of the powers of darkness.
It occurs on the spiritual planes and in SOME cases is so intense it is felt in the physical body. Either way you will be fine. The “attack” is made upon all that hinders your connection to the wolf kin. These hindrances will be faced afterward in your life. That is where the greatest pain will be felt. The secret is to use the oil to overcome these obstacles through sorcery. As you do… replace what is used with your own blood. Be careful as this oil is very toxic. Do not touch it. As you integrate your blood your connection to the lupine familiars will grow in intensity. This will further increase personal power.nice

3 Likes

Cool guess I’d better hit the gym I’ve delt with lupine spirits before in my early junior year in high school they didn’t attack they would growl and walk around it was interesting when they came there was holwling and scratches on the temples door I’m going to master these companions of course back then I was weak now that actually transformation is occurring I can sit back laughing and yell DO IT AGAIN COME ON

Thanks for your continued support I’ll continue to post on things as the divs work through me and may the blood of Ahriman strengthen our connections :dragon: :fire:

3 Likes

It’s just what I do bro.Your always welcome.

1 Like

Where can I get this ritual to strengthen the union with the wolves? I hope you can help me with a respectful greeting

This ritual is in Black magic of Ahiman book

1 Like

Thanks you!

1 Like

Dunno if you have gotten the text since this post but as a cautionary note this rite is one of the deeper alchemical rites that requires the alchemical altar described in the text. I would advise you pay heed to the warning in the text. They are not arbitrary. A few people have already found this put the hard way with other ill advised experiments.

1 Like