Woke up to seeing about 5 demons hovering above me

Crazy shit! So last night I was having a powerful dream in which I was speaking with azazel. I did an evocation a couple nights ago and ask him to guide me in my dreams towards my ascent. so in my dream last night he told me that he had sent some of his familiars to watch over me. anyways I woke up and was looking up towards the ceiling and seen clearly severall spirits swirling around. I said out loud who are you? and I woke my wife up and she says who you talking too baby? I respoNd nobody dear. while I’m still looking up watching them watch me.

Hahahaha! Didn’t you ask Azazel to tell you the names of the familiars? I’d be pretty uncomfortable having five spirits I don’t know around me. Once I was woken up by a spirit telling me “I like you” LOL!

If I don’t know a spirit, I snap and attack, the closer they get the more I freak out lol

I am going to ask him tonight. My wife doesnt know exactly what i do. She is scared of everything so i have to wait till she works at night and i get the kids yo bed and than i can creep down to my deep dark basement temple lol

If I don’t know a spirit, I snap and attack, the closer they get the more I freak out lol
[/quote]

My first was that of a sort of fear but due to the dream I awoke from I immediately felt power! I like having somebody watch over me while I sleep. let one of these punk ass burglarars try to come in my home. wrong fuckin house I’m tellin yah

Well having a spirit visting you after a ritual is really different from having a psirit visit you because of you having crappy defenses.

Very cool experience the one you just had.

I always wanted a basement temple!

Its great. Nobody ever thinks of going down there. I have everything set up the way i want it and never have to move it around for anyone. Very very dark. When i shut the door and turn the lights off no light ever creeps in.

Nice man. Would you be able to take a picture for us? I understand if the answers no.

Its kind of dark. Only light is my flash and candles

Thats my altar area. Heres my univetsal circle i recently made from denim and paint . Came out fuckin sweet. And the paint was mixed with about an ounce of my blood lol… Good times!!! :slight_smile:

I wish i had some fellow black magicians in indianapolis to come hang out in my dungeon. Oh well. Just me and my demons. They good company lol… Seriously though no one in my family is into this. hell no one really knows what I’m into . my wife has an idea but she doesn’t want to hear about it cuz she’s too scared. I hope one day that will change cuz it would be awesome to work with your wife. just trying to share a little about myself cuz I am new to the forum. thanks to everyone for being very welcoming. I like what I see. I have seen a lot of wisdom shared. I have seen some real dumbasses hop on and still people try to help them. more than they want to help thereself. that’s love right there! that’s dedication ! I’m happy to be a part of this forum now

I want a basement temple! Yours is awesome!

#Envy

[quote author=Sevarn304 link=topic=2846.msg35858#msg35858 date=1395187413]
I want a basement temple! Yours is awesome!

#Envy
[/quote

Thanks sevarn. I I think the best part is that i can leave everything out if i want… No intruders in my temple! Its to dark and scary lol just like i like it

My next Temple will definitely be in a basement. That’s awesome!

Sigh, I had to relocate mine to the garage. My basement temple got converted by the kids, there’s flower and butterfly decals all over the walls and I’m pretty sure no spirit feels comfortable there.

They show up and look around like what the fuck and you can see they’re getting creeped out. They say they’ll call me but I never hear from them again.

I always do my work with the darkest of entities in an abandoned Pre-K.

So creepy, but so fucking awesome.

[quote="-TWF-, post:16, topic:2781"]Sigh, I had to relocate mine to the garage. My basement temple got converted by the kids, there’s flower and butterfly decals all over the walls and I’m pretty sure no spirit feels comfortable there.
Is
They show up and look around like what the fuck and you can see they’re getting creeped out. They say they’ll call me but I never hear from them again.[/quote]

Fortunately our basement is unfinished so my wife won’t take it over. when we moved in it also leaked and she don’t even know that I fixed it. I sealed it up and everything myself behind her back. funny story. before I fixed it I was downstairs one time deep in the tg sync… I see myself being swallowed up in water and then I realized my basement was flooded up to my ankles in the natural. crazy shit… I spent about $500 getting it temple ready