Woke up to goo. Wtf

So, I currently have 5 spirits in my keep. A Water Elemental Spirit, An Oak Fae, A HellHound, an Incubus and One Pseudo- Cambion.

Ive been leaving them offerings lately to show my appreciation and affection but the other day i woke up with some sort of clear goop on my face and hands. My Pseudo-Cambion Claimed he was showing his appreciation for me but otherwise refuses to explain. The goo was oderless and kind of cold to the touch. It kind of evaporated when i attempted to wash it off. Can anybody explain this? What the hek was it and why do my keeps refuse to explain? Its so frustrating not knowing.

1 Like

Sounds like Ectoplasm. Very rare, i’ve only seen it once and that was during an exorcism years ago.

Or perhaps interrogate that Incubus a little harder.

1 Like

I thought Ectoplasm was just in movies and was black?
The Pseudo-Cambion spoke up first. He and his father, the Incubus in my keep, may not be inclinded to speak against each othet

It’s real, and most of the time reportedly clear or white(ish.) What i saw looked like white/grey syrup that disappeared a few minutes after it came out of the person.

2 Likes

It comes out of people?! Does that mean it came from me??

1 Like

Man I havent heard the term ectoplasm in ages

4 Likes

Yeah, very possibly, but don’t let it overly disturb you, if Ectoplasm is not being used as a manifestation base for a spirit than it’s likely your spirit(s) were removing something they considered toxic out of you.

1 Like

he said it was to show his appreciation. Accept it.

2 Likes

I have had ectoplasm only once. Found it on my wall, and have no explanation for it being there. I woke up one morning and it was there. It did the same thing as I tried to clean it off. ???

1 Like