Without evocation, designing a healing ritual

Hi,

I’m trying to develop a quick healing ritual for C19 victims.
I 'm planning a Novena, and invoking Raphael and other angels to assist, but also considering involving Marbas and Buer if it gets worse.

Questions:
Which planets to assist besides Sol?
Any particular saints within Orthodox/Catholic that would be helpful to invoke? Particular angels?

Mercury. Most healing entities are actually Mercurial.

2 Likes

I just about have a Healing Novena ritual created.

Only question is planets - Sol, Mercury, Saturn? Only Sol?

Candles -altar, personal, objective-Orange (Mercury, Michael), Pink (Miracles) or Purple (healing) candles, Green (Healing)

Cinnamon Oil to dress for sun and Raphael

(Invoke Raphael and Michael)

Sandalwood and Patchouli I found today - healing, protection, blessing. Fire Air and Earth

Shungite, Tourmaline, Lapis

Saints to invoke (Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook)

St Anthony of Padua
St Raphael
St Bernadette
St Lazarus
St Martin de Porres
St Michael
St Jude
Our Lady of Perpetual Help

Prayers - To saints and other

Then the actual Novena and affirmations

Intent, Color Blue - Water, Healing (Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook, Rivas)

Psalms (Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook, KJV index)

3 Likes

Try increasing one’s own spiritual resonance so that it travels into the body more. Reiki can help with this as well as channeling one’s own soul/higher self.

Bodhisattvas can also help.

Zen

1 Like

Im also considering a petition spell to either Raphael or Marbas, or both. Or perhaps integrate the two, not sure how to best do that structure/step wise.

Of course, there is a preliminary banishing and purification
salt circle,
barbarous words (Hekas hakes este Babloi! O Procul, O Procul este Profani - orlasti - ompeda),
purification of temple by fire and water,
LBRP,
create circle clockwise

Invocation of Thoth

Petition spell opening

Novena

Bornless Ritual

Petition core ritual

Petition closing

LBRP, remove circle. counterclockwise.

1 Like

Efficiency notes would be appreciated as I will be using birthday cnadles, as they are the last I have left.

1 Like

If you reduce the air to the candles by putting them in a glass jar, they can burn slower. Just be careful that the glass doesn’t shatter.

Zen

2 Likes

I never knew this, thank you. I have seen miniature pillar/votive candles in glass shatter the glass at 25% left.

Fire is a chemical reaction that requires air to occur. Reducing the air, reduces the reaction and thus increases the burn time. The trick is finding the right amount of air, so the reaction continues to occur. Otherwise, the candle will go out or burn faster.

Zen

2 Likes

I will also look into these.

Or invoking Olympic Spirits or using Solomnc Healing Pentacles as a seal to focus on? Or Raphaels Seal?

Olympian spirits are a good idea especially Och. They are the governing spirits of this realm. Aerial spirits and demonic spirits come from the lower realms below this one. Angels, most gods and goddess come from the realms above this one.

Zen

1 Like

A simple petition spell to a layered working with Buer, Marbas, and Focalor?

Honestly something that I did for a few people I knew who had covid was drop off to them in a care package what I call ‘sacred water’. So allow me to expound on this a little more, so essentially as we all know all water has memory. It not only has memory it is the most vital element for this planet and the most vital element of the individual.

So here’s what i recommend, store the water in a metallic container either brass or copper but I recommend copper 100% pure copper if possible. In the yogic culture an enormous number of systems to handle water were established. Water reacts differently to everyone and I’ve been drinking sacred and charged water only and no other kinds for two years and my physical health has been better than ever. Copper is one of the best conducting metals and it energizes the water. If you check the chemical composition of the water, it will not change. Only the molecular structure of the water will change.

Do not wash the copper vessel with soap either, once you store the water in that copper vessel, I’d suggest placing a piece of shungite in the water. Shungite is a black stone made up of 99 percent carbon, the stone has a unique composition. It contains fullerenes, or 3-D spherical molecules made of 60 carbon atoms. These molecules are hollow and sometimes called buckyballs.

Along with fullerenes, shungite consists of nearly all the minerals on the periodic table. Since ancient times, shungite has been used to purify water, not only that but its known to kill off bacteria and viruses. It purifies both the physical and even the spiritual/energetic integrity of the water too. A 2018 study states that shungite can filter water by removing contaminants and organic substances like pesticides. A 2017 study also found that carbon from shungite can remove radioactive compounds from water.

Once done seal this within the shungite inside, using a pestle and mortar grind up black sesame seeds, sea salt and copper powder all together. Grind it down to a grounded powder and sprinkle this upon a table/flat surface and scatter this in the shape of a circle. Place the copper vessel of water inside of it and burn a white candle next to it. A gesture of appreciation to the water is usually recommended, a smile, a bow and so forth to convey positive thought, emotion, vibration and energy towards the water, for even these subtle nuances programmes the water.

Keep the water happy and I’d suggest as you leave it there for a few hours I’d suggest playing a 432 Hz vibrational frequency, this sound is known to restructure the very molecular structure and memory of the water as well as aids the purification process. Leaving this for a few hours as stated and then return, every time you come into close proximity with this water ensure you are positive and optimistic, spiritually/energetically/mentally and emotionally. Once done unscrew the copper vessel bring your hands together in a prayer mudra and vibrate the mantra “AUM” do this positively and optimistically, as you do I’d suggest envisioning a divine light descending from the heavens into your crown down your body, down your hands and focused as a ray of warm healing light into the water.

I’d suggest envisioning each molecule actually absorbing and containing this light, reflecting it outwards like tiny miniscule prisms. Keep vibrating this mantra until you begin to actually feel a critical mass or large source of magnetism before you. As you do this come close lips near the water and speak softly words or affirmations which program the water with your intention. Once done take out the shungite from the water not with your hands but with something that is wooden, nor metallic, plastic etc. At which point I personally open sigils of certain healing entities and activate them as sigillic gateways for the healing energy, power and force to be pulled into this world which I then personally place on my radionic box wherein I tune in the first row of dials with the intent of connecting to the frequency of the water, the other row of dials for the entities frequency and the last row of dials tune into the frequency of the intention of healing.

If you haven’t got a radionic device then I’d suggest opening sigils, squares or a yantra, even the flower of life pull activate and open them. Place the conductive vessel of water upon the sigil, visualising the energy accumulate and enter into it, charging it and leaving it for a few more hours. Return again and speak an affirmation of healing into the water again, sit and meditate on it and sense the energy of the prepared sacred water and the healing energy of the spirit/force/power/intelligence therein.

Seal this with a verbal statement of consecration.

“Creature Of Water, Spirit Of This Sacred Liquid, I Activate Within You The Sustaining, Healing, Nuturing And Vibrant Powers Contained Within You”.

Keep the water at room temperature this can be drank for immediate healing effects, yet do not consume too much of it. Envision the liquid is literal light entering into you, filling you with a peace, serenity, warmth, health and vitality.
Can be used to scatter/sprinkle/anoint areas of the body/places/things and even areas. This water needs to be kept in a environment away from artificial light, negative energies and so forth, I’d recommend for extra protection of the water as you let it stabilise you cover it in tin foil with a piece of shungite in the fold of the tin foil.

You can give this to people to heal them, drink it yourself and heal from it, even mix some into your bath water, you can even sprinkle some of this on your food literally consecrating the element of earth (food) in your own being. You can use it in spellwork, rituals, I mean you name it, its applications are essentially limitless.

7 Likes

Conner, (please forgive me if I misspelled it)

I appreciate your input as always (even if in in the past I was ungrateful), but I value your response, I learned quite bit reading it.

Thank you @C.Kendall :smiley:

1 Like

You’re more than welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m going to do this for my relative, as a named individual. I will then do one for all victims of C19, and finally to ‘nurses’ and ‘doctors’ involved as named individuals in the ritual as well.

3 Likes

As I have time of course, I have some other plans coming up.

For my relative, I will try the sacral water as the water to purify and do a simple novena as an alternative.

Cabalistic Invocation

“POWERS of the Kingdom, be beneath my left foot, and within my right hand. Glory and Eternity touch my shoulders, and guide me in the Paths of Victory. Mercy and justice be ye the Equilibrium and splendour of my life. Understanding and Wisdom give unto me the Crown.

Spirits of Malkuth conduct me between the two columns whereon is supported the whole edifice of the Temple.

Angels of Netzach and of Hod strengthen me upon the Cubical Stone of Yesod. O GEDULAHEL! O GEBURAHEL! O TIPHERETH!
BINAHEL, be Thou my Love!
RUACH CHOKMAHEL, be Thou my Light!

Be that which Thou art, and that which thou willest to be, O KETHERIEL!

Ishim, assist me in the Name Of SHADDAL

Cherubim, be my strength in the Name of ADONAL

Beni Elohim, be ye my brethren in the Name of the Son, and by the virtues of TZABAOTH.

Elohim, fight for me in the Name of TETRAGRAMMATON.
Malachim, protect me in the Name Of YOD HE VAU HE.
Seraphim, purify my love in the Name of ELOAH.
Chaschmalim, enlighten me with the splendours of ELOHI, and of SCHECHINAH. Aralim, act ye; Auphanim, revolve and shine.

Chaioth Ha-Qadosch, cry aloud, speak, roar, and groan; Qadosch, Qadosch, Qadosch., SHADDAI, ADONAI, YOD CHAVAH, EHEIEH ASHER EHEIEH!

Halelu-Yah! Halelu-Yah! Halelu-Yah. Amen.”

1 Like