Witchy Woo-Woo Journal ♤

This journal will be for me. To keep track of things I’ve been working on. I don’t identify as a magician, I would say I’m a witch. I have a pact with Belial, it’s been almost a year now. I don’t feel the need to work with any other “demons” as I want to take as much away from this relationship as I can and I’m still working on fine tuning my abilities to do so. I won’t be speaking on that. Maybe I’ll share things that are relevant to me but I won’t journal my pact because of reasons, reasons which have nothing to do with not wanting it to share on here because of this forum or people but it has everything to do with me and what I wish to accomplish with this pact for myself and my personal goals. This will be a journal of my witchy woo woo… herbalism, divination, psychopomp and journey work etc. I’m a jack of all trades and a master of none. Like my animal self, the magpie.

Maybe at times I will speak (word to text) in Dutch or Frisian as these are my native languages and English is not. I will then use Google translate. I’m (hopefully) still recovering from a severe tbi which has made it difficult for me to articulate thoughts and concepts beyond simple small talk, especially in another language. It is one of the reasons that I was very hesitant about opening this journal tbh, as having this limitation is incredibly frustrating for me and it has made me extremely self conscious about how I speak and how I come across. One of the things I’m working on. So maybe sometimes the posts will end up not making much sense, lost in translation.

14 Likes

Yes !

5 Likes

Finally
About damn time!!!

6 Likes

That 8 of swords slapped me around lol.

4 Likes

As far as I could read I wouldn’t have noticed it in the slightest :smiley:
If you are unsure about a longer posting, you could wikify it (= altering it as often as you like)
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/tl3-ability-wikifying-your-posts/26877

4 Likes

Thanks dear, very helpful.

3 Likes

Congratulations ! I was hoping that you would start a Journal… my lucky day :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

I will be following this :blush::ok_hand:

4 Likes

following :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Following as well.

3 Likes

@anon58416292 Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Today my boa constrictor shedded skin came in. The inspiration came to me from spirit and I thought it was quite poetic. I’m gonna dry it in the oven and grind it to dust. It will be added to my “binding dust” that I will be using when I’ll visit the graveyard to help Marietje and her father who are both tormented and bound by their pain. I still haven’t found a suitable object to bind the spirit of the priest to but it is coming to me. I will bind the object with consecrated knotted string. I will add the snakedust, thorns, belladonna oil, ashes from my frankincense incense (association Saturn) and the ashes of a myrkstave I found in Myrkthursablot in my ‘dust’. I know Hela will understand best how it feels to be ripped away from your mother at a young age. I’m not satisfied with it yet and I still might change my mind a few times but it’s slowly coming together.

7 Likes

Damn!
Where did you buy it if i may ask?

2 Likes

Marktplaats. :woman_shrugging: The woman was selling it in a decorative basket. I told her I just want the skin. :laughing:

4 Likes

ah interesting… since at Facts there was a woman with a stand selling skulls, snake skin and some stuffed animals.
She was from Netherlands but she blocked me when i tried to make a deal xp

2 Likes

Lol! I do know someone who has boa’s but he’s on vacation now. I’ll ask him when he gets back. :wink: I could send you some.

2 Likes

i’m not interested in skins but especially in skulls and (some) stuffed animals.
But thanks for the offer!

1 Like

http://hetrariteitenkabinet-webshop.com/producten/31/Schedels-&-skeletten

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me!
I 've found that shop awhile ago… must’ve forgot about it…

1 Like

Anyway, looking forward to the results of the ritual!

1 Like