Witches in my community hate light

That’s intense af. I have heard stories from Nigerians about the magic back home, and that was before I was on the path. Do they learn how to do these things through generational teaching, or is it something that people can learn if they want?

1 Like

It’s not like that. There are some that are initiate of a sect, so from there they are empowered.

Like this occult secret lodge whose name I can’t mention, when you become a member they grace will grace you with power. They don’t allow their members goto meeting at night via any means of transportation, they will give you power to shapeshift into a complete white bird. So by that means you can go meetings, and go other places during day time.

Here is a pix of a meeting that all members (the elders) are to come as cat… this type of lodge don’t take blood. The witches don’t like them too.

Ef%2020170923_201204

So, talking of sorcery, there are those that find books, read and practice. “They learn if they want”.

Talk of this with we talking about…the moment you are initiated and become a member, then you start getting powers. To do as you wish. No limit, except you are given any.

Some learn like this too, but they are mostly good in divination, preparing charms, talismans, no individual power.

• I forget to add that I’m an initiate of bigger mystery so I know this things, in and out of it, and I can only reveal what is to be revealed.
2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I’m kind of scared to visit and try to learn from the locals, lol. Maybe when I’m strong enough. I think learning how other nation’s sorcerers operate is awesome, but I know not many of them would welcome a foreigner trying to learn more about their ways.

1 Like

Yes, but some I have met don’t have individual powers, they always look upto demon for anything, everything.

And those entertainers who do tricks, go auditions, etc those that performs real mind blowing wonders and sorceries which people called magic, some are into deep diabolical pacts - it’s by the power of the spirit they have pact with that they perform those actions; some have a spirit beside them always, it’s the spirit that does everything he’s just gonna be there doing the ceremony and talking. None has true powers. At times the spirit even fail them, and they dare not to make any complain…

There is this Nigeria man who does lot of wonders in his videos on Instagram. He can get bails of money from thin air…change anything to anything…and advertise himself. U want money? Come. U want fame, come. U want this, u want that, come…but he all he does is dupe people.

So he can perform those acts with a certain spirit powers but the money is not valid. Even him can’t spend it, it disappears back…

Some would call out a drawing into reality. The whole heavens will wow at such act, yet it is but sorcery. The sorcerer can’t do more than that. So i call them entertainer…girls rush after them. They do most of their wonders in the public or post a video of it on IG.

3 Likes

Yes i can but i wont be able to charge my gadgets so…

U mean U see them go meeting around 8PM, or they hold the meeting around U there? Or They are some neighborhood witches? Can U make this clear?

Witch birds start flying and making noises.

I don’t know how bold and fearless you are. …I can teach you how to make a powder, but don’t know if you can get the ingredients around U.

This powder is used to report anybody to highest rank witches, be it their member or not.

After the powder is done…U would go out around 1AM, naked. And pour the powder on your palm, there is an incantation to call them forth, then you should report the ones disturbing U.

Then blow the powder to your right, left and front…ahh a cat of your height or a smaller one or a bird of your height will appear to you. I’m telling, ya, if these ones troubling U tamper every house in that area they will leave your house alone.

I will PM you the ingredients and how to go about it.

Thanks. I am bold and fearless when it comes to spiritual things. There is a shop around that sells local items for voodoo. Do you think they will have the items?

1 Like

Oh it’s that worst…

Yes, they will. But most of them are members and if you goto them to buy it they will already know what you want to do. Uhg…they either won’t let you succeed or do something bad.

I will PM ya now.

1 Like

@luxfero

Here is a pix of a meeting that all members (the elders) are to come as cat… this type of lodge don’t take blood. The witches don’t like them too.

I know them.

Ef%2020170923_201204

Is that a real photo of them or from a movie?

• I forget to add that I’m an initiate of bigger mystery so I know this things, in and out of it, and I can only reveal what is to be revealed.

Is that the name?

Maybe but the items separately…over a period of time, with some other very random items.
Or…if you can’t beat em, join em?

1 Like

No, that’s a real pix, not in movie. I’m an initiate so I can go miles…

Noo. It’s an adjective.

I’m saying my occult order is superior over all.

1 Like

Hahahaha indeed. But I won’t advice even my enemy to join them.

And they may not even allow him, they will only say he should make a request…cuz they barely have males among them. It’s female powers. There maybe like 50 women and, maybe 1 or 2 male in their midst.

But if he joins, he will be a wizard. He will get power. He will be like their husband. But it’s deeper than that…lots of sacrifice follows.

2 Likes

Lol…I was totally kidding. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes, they will. But most of them are members and if you goto them to buy it they will already know what you want to do. Uhg…they either won’t let you succeed or do something bad.

That is my major fear that has been preventing me from visiting them. Like fear of them spoiling my items or possessing them with evil spirits.

1 Like

That would work well. :+1:

1 Like

No, that’s a real pix, not in movie. I’m an initiate so I can go miles…

How then did you snap it and isnt the camera supposed to show human and cat form at the same time?

I’m saying my occult order is superior over all.

Okay.

So how did you snap it?

Witches will never let you snap them?

I think it’s more likely they don’t like the noise. My neighbour has a generator for blackouts and it vibrates my house from 50 ft. They also run a wall air conditioner all the time when its hot and the hum drives me mad.

Why not try to shield it so it doesn’t bother them, and remove the reason they’re working against it in the first place?

2 Likes

Ahhh never! Who will dear?! Who knows where they hold meeting beside their members? It may be in a church, but during day time there will be no trace of them or all their charms in the church.

1 Like

They also spoil the electric supply which doesnt make noise.