Witchcraft

nema! livee, morf su revilled tub nushyaitpmet ootni ton suh deel su tsnaiga sapsert tath yeth vigrawf eu za sesapsert rewau suh vigrawf derb ilaid rua yed sith suh vig neveh ni si za thre ni nud eeb liw eyth muck mudgnik eyth main eyth eeb dwohlah neveh ni tra chioo rethoff rewau!

These incantations are found in Mastering witchcraft which indicates saying the lords preyer backwards to make you a witch when you chant it for 3 consecutive days.

Has anyone had an experience with it? Can you share if you have tried it before

1 Like

You don’t really need to do that. I was born the way I am. I grew up a devout catholic. I would say the prayer as normal every Sunday and it didn’t keep my powers away. Let me tell you it’s pretty trippy to be an alter server and to look out to The congregation durning Mass and seeing everyone’s auras.

The best way to become a witch is to find what type of Magick that calls to you and learning all you can about it. While Practicing it every day.

7 Likes

It’s one of the best to erase sephirot residual energy

1 Like

Or you could just have an orgy in front of an alter, atop which a quartz tetrahedron sits, while musically-trained priests emit Gregorian chants?

1 Like

Not really, my friend.If you still want to do this, please go on, maybe it will help you to put yourself into mind state.But this is not a must for being a witch, or a practitioner in general.

1 Like

A witch is as a witch does. The chant might help you raise your energy or something, but the only thing that will reliably ‘make you a witch’ is to practice witchcraft.

1 Like