Witch hunt. SOS SOS SOS

Well I knew I shouldn’t have started with this witch stuff that early on in my life.
It’s a bloody witch hunt!

I have all of my grimoires on my computer my plan is to photocopy all of E.A.'s works and my sigil sketches in a grave yard with my tarrot,runes,dagger,salt etc.

So that when I take them next year they will be charged by the energy of the dead.
Good idea or bad idea?

Only if you work with the dead, secure permission, and pace wards to bar any bad spirits to become attached.

what?

Secure permision?
and pace wards?

Does this require flasy ritual because if I am discovered I’m dead…

[quote=“atherius, post:3, topic:3004”]Secure permision?
and pace wards?

Does this require flasy ritual because if I am discovered I’m dead…[/quote]

You could be more dead (and worse) if you just waltz into a graveyard, bury your stuff like the dead owe you something, like they’re a laundromat where you drop your stuff and it’s obediantly handed back better than before, and then go back and collect it without having any concept of permission, or knowing what a ward is.

So if you don’t understand those concepts yet it’s best not to mess about with this. Euoi advises caution a lot and I tend not to emphasise that so often, but in this case I think we’re in complete agreement.

If all you hear there is smug know-it-alls trying to tell you what to do, ask yourself why we’re bothering to take time to type this - I don’t get paid for it, neither does Euoi, and you gaining power would take nothing away from us.

I agree with lady Eva. Sounds like you’re not ready.

Also, be sure to get on the good side of the gatekeeper. Things can be a real mess if you get on it’s bad side and ignore the warnings and STILL attempt to use the dead.

[
If all you hear there is smug know-it-alls trying to tell you what to do, ask yourself why we’re bothering to take time to type this - I don’t get paid for it, neither does Euoi, and you gaining power would take nothing away from us.
[/quote]

I think we have a misunderstanding here I just didn’t understand what youhe said.

You are making wrong assumptions about me.

atherius

[quote=“atherius, post:7, topic:3004”]I think we have a misunderstanding here I just didn’t understand what youhe said.

You are making wrong assumptions about me.[/quote]

No, I’m just saying we give advice for good reasons.

If I didn’t think you were genuinely asking and trying to learn, I wouldn’t have bothered replying at all. :slight_smile:

how to get on his good side?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:3004”][quote=“atherius, post:7, topic:3004”]I think we have a misunderstanding here I just didn’t understand what youhe said.

You are making wrong assumptions about me.[/quote]

No, I’m just saying we give advice for good reasons.

If I didn’t think you were genuinely asking and trying to learn, I wouldn’t have bothered replying at all. :)[/quote]

Thanks I misread your comment is hard because I can’t hear you voice.
=)

So should I do a ritual before putting my stuff there or should I just burry it in the woods?

So you’re asking how to get on the good side of the gatekeeper. Sounds like a beginner.
What’s your experience in necromancy?

[quote=“Euoi, post:11, topic:3004”]So you’re asking how to get on the good side of the gatekeeper. Sounds like a beginner.
What’s your experience in necromancy?[/quote]
None !theres a freking witch hunt and I’m goin to burry everything I just taught ohh well since I am havin a 3 year pause maybe if I burry everything in a graveyard I’ll get the stuff charged that I put there!yeahhh!
and I won’t get killed by a stupid religious gang yupppyyyyy!

so just use the old woods ?

Woods might be safest. Does your computer print things with the name on at the top? Watch out for that, you might even want to wipe fingerprints from any hard surfaces. Too much caution’s never a bad thing.

And make an offering to the spirits of the woods to apologise for imposing and ask their protection, a simple sincere request and maybe some alcohol, or some other thing poured in the area ahead of time and then on the day you bury the stuff.

You could also try some divination ahead of that, I can’t remember if you have your own method but there are free readings you can get, online and stuff.

Woods might be safest. Does your computer print things with the name on at the top? Watch out for that, you might even want to wipe fingerprints from any hard surfaces. Too much caution’s never a bad thing.

And make an offering to the spirits of the woods to apologise for imposing and ask their protection, a simple sincere request and maybe some alcohol, or some other thing poured in the area ahead of time and then on the day you bury the stuff.

You could also try some divination ahead of that, I can’t remember if you have your own method but there are free readings you can get, online and stuff.[/quote]

Yeaah so just say thank you out loud thank you and start to drop vodka on the floor…
Drunk will be my cover.

Yeah, do the wood. That’s better since you have zero experience in necromancy.

Thanks for the advice.

Atherius

Once you’re done hiding stuff, you could maybe set up an astral temple and so on, all the energetic stuff which works as well in many ways, so it’s not all over! :slight_smile:

I hide my work by doing it astrally. Undetectable by mud.

When you get proficient enough, I advise you move your workings there.

Witch hunt… They still do this short of thing?

Well, I can’t really offer any short of adivice, except for, maybe put the material in a wood or metal box in a hard to find place in the forest, use gloves and make sure your hair is in a hat something so it doesn’t fall there.

Btw, where do you live, might I ask? A witch hunt seems very extreme to me.

Ah, use a spirit and ask it for protection against being found out, and act like you don’t know a thing.

Good luck.

Get a tattoo of White Jesus to throw them off, you can’t be too careful.