Witch Bottles

I decided to make this because they’ve been mentioned several times recently, particularly by @Lotuslouvena. I didn’t see any instructions on how to make one so I decided to go ahead and add some for the new people on here to add to the practical information on the forum.

Little History:

Basic recipe:

A water tight jar
Broken glass/ mirror shards
Anything pointy and bent like an undone diaper pin, bent nails
Vinegar
Your urine- this acts like a decoy for energy sent to you.

Put the objects in the jar, fill it up halfway with your urine and vinegar ( vinegar dissolves the negative energies sent to you ). Cap it. Burry I outside your house. Prance around feeling protected.

Hope this helps people who are just starting out.

44 Likes

Add in some nice protective sigils, lavender, rosemary and sage and salt too x

Mine has worked wonders yes !

8 Likes

Thanks for adding! Pepper or Cayanne for banishing might be good. Black salt for repelling negativity maybe?

4 Likes

I’ve been told Four Theives vinegar is good

3 Likes

No chillies or peppers x just the nice herbs please x white salt is better I think x

Chillies or peppers work better in enemy / vinegar jars

4 Likes

Yeah, better for a working specifically for banishing. I guess. Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

see, the urine is your personal fluid, I would uncomfortable if urine was in my fluid as I read somewhere you can steal someones urine and bottle it up in chillies to make them get a sick urinary disease or something.

just being careful here.

2 Likes

Now this is in my wheelhouse. Witch bottles are pretty versatile. Never used urine, probably never well. I like to make them in clear holiday fillable ball ornaments. Makes them easier to string up around a property.

4 Likes

I doubt I would be able to steal someone’s urine but I’ll keep that in mind. Incase I ever feel the need to use it.

I would think that would be a great thing to do for any spell for prosperity as well.

3 Likes

they work really well for protection too.

1 Like

I believe it. Those holiday balls aren’t expensive either.

I love witchy bottles. I like you’re branching out too!

1 Like

Thanks man.

1 Like

Could you use saliva instead of urine?

2 Likes

I don’t suppose you can’t. It’s a link.

1 Like

Wonderful question, I am also curious about that. What about blood or other fluids?

1 Like

I would think so right?

For some reason I’m wanting to say that I wouldn’t use those things but @Lotuslouvena do you have any input for them ?

1 Like

Or perhaps with the blood, it is too direct a link and the contents of the bottle would negatively effect you, at the same time as being the decoy for negativity

3 Likes