Wish me luck

Some of you that know me have probably noticed my scarcity on this forum from last year October.
I have been threw retrenchment last year I fought it and won saving my own job including other people that aloud me to fight for them but the battle only started there I have been fighting this international company I work for, for the past 8 months and held up good until they decided to retrench me last month so now with out a job I continue fighting for myself and a few other employees against this company and curse that became my fait. I have seen light at the end of the tunnel now. Did a ritual today in my universal circle and seeing some lawyers tomorrow. So will see what tomorrow brings. Wish me luck

[quote=“Seth, post:1, topic:5675”]Some of you that know me have probably noticed my scarcity on this forum from last year October.
I have been threw retrenchment last year I fought it and won saving my own job including other people that aloud me to fight for them but the battle only started there I have been fighting this international company I work for, for the past 8 months and held up good until they decided to retrench me last month so now with out a job I continue fighting for myself and a few other employees against this company and curse that became my fait. I have seen light at the end of the tunnel now. Did a ritual today in my universal circle and seeing some lawyers tomorrow. So will see what tomorrow brings. Wish me luck[/quote]

\good luck! Take them even the last penny !

I intend to. Won’t be the first company that closes after screwing me over. Ot second or third or fourth.

Good