Wish Me Luck!

So I’m preparing for my first ever evocation I’ve always wanted to contact spirits but I felt unready to the experiences that I may face ,but I had soooo many questions to ask and I had feeling that spirits are the best source for the unknown I get exited thinking about it everytime ,my close friend suggested me to start with king paimon ,i studied about black magic 3 years ago and all type religions and spirits but never thought of contacting them ,I hope you can help me undrstand that
But I’ve been meditating for the past month on his sigil and everytime I do it I feel this strong heat in my chest I didn’t understand it is there anything I should look toward or any tips??

5 Likes

Stay calm, always refer to him as KING Paimon, if he tries to intimidate you, don’t coward.

Most importantly; believe in yourself.

5 Likes

Like DanielW666 said refer to him as KING paimon first. Give him your utmost respect. Face the west as you summon him. Wine is a good offering, so is other sweet things. For me he tested me by giving me severe doubts. Be steadfast.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:I’m not scared of spirits and I’ll make sure to treat him with respect hoping the he will do the same .

Uhmm so he tests :confused: although I have the worst paitions but I’ll do my best :blush:

2 Likes

You got this. Especially since you already know what he may or may not do. Oh and that was my first evocation so it makes sense i was tested. Since it will be your first too, be prepared for everything! :smiley: I believe in you. Also if you want an extra UMPH try to summon Ma’alth. He will aid you in the evocation and in communication.

Regarding your Dragon… I will try to connect with him, I tried today but it was fruitless.

1 Like

Stay calm, know that deep down inside you are a god and master of your own universe, if you come at it with that frame you’ll be fine.

Good luck!

1 Like

Aw really. I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll ask him to come quickly to you next time you call.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll make sure to update my experience .:blush:

2 Likes

I think I was too hasty with him. Some purple triangles appeared in the dark though! Tell him I will try establishing some mental link shortly!

2 Likes

He really likes sweets. Candy, honey, anything with sugar in it.

2 Likes

I will make sure to give him some

1 Like