Wish me luck y'all!

Oh honey you can’t even begin to imagine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did he spilled his DNA all over you? o~(°/////° )~o

2 Likes

That’s where he fucked up the first time - getting it all over my shirt. I haven’t done the deed with him again yet though. Part of the suffering i wish to inflict :laughing:

4 Likes

Rarrr <3 Fine done sister!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

"Nobody puts baby in a corner!"
:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Hm… i’m curious: the whole operation “just” for fun, or another purpose? :thinking:

1 Like

He played me and tried to use me then cut me off. I tried the mundane asking him out again, to which he agreed and stood me up. So it’s the principle of the matter. I’m not a thirsty child like he’s used to.

2 Likes

Hm… so he was a bad doggy, and only spend time with you when he was in that mood?
What a dick XD

What a douche.

2 Likes

Well that was fine too if that’s the arrangement he wanted but it was odd all the way around. Then he, in so many words told me I wasn’t good enough. So that’s what I want him to feel. It’s working

2 Likes

Worse than that you have no idea

:smiling_imp: muhahahahar!! ~Don’t fuck with the wrong witch :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’re far better, he is a dumb dumb. Let him taste ashes.

2 Likes

i read “let him taste arses” :smiley:

:thinking: hm… not a bad idee, don’t you think? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ha. Yup. The eternal taste of a rusty sheriff’s badge.

2 Likes

That would be great if hes a straight male!
~To make him obsessed with men-butts!
He would experience how it is to be “not enough”.

2 Likes

Best part is I think he’s gay. Really truly. And he was ultra violent. Like I’m cool with rough sex but he straight beat me and it was so fucking weird. I knew something was off because i was so unsettled the whole time. I got the DNA and got out of dodge.

1 Like

How about, to get get his arse raped? *no lube or spit

3 Likes

Probably a safe bet to get out.

He is likely embarrassed to admit what he is. And he’s ashamed of himself and feels the need to take it out on those around him.

2 Likes

By a horse or large bovine.

2 Likes