Wish me luck y'all!

So the target I’ve been working for months text and invited me over. I saw him passing through the other day but didn’t really think anything, now tonight it goes down!

Charmed potion, check
Refrigerated menstrual blood, check
Claws ready to collect DNA, check

Happy hunting!:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

25 Likes

Meee-ooow, mama, that predetorial nature catches the eye. A lot does in this forum but still, this is extra good.

7 Likes

Happy hunting. :slight_smile:

Tell us how it goes, and what methods you used so far. Real curious.

Also, charmed potion?

6 Likes

It’s a love potion I made super easy and I’m adding the blood to it for added spice :wink:. A little goes a long way on their drink

8 Likes

girl , i’ll just put some drops of my urine in it plus the menstrual blood- would you like some whiskey & soda?
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
i never did it because i never found the perfect target… but soon!

5 Likes

Update:

Had a steamy night with the target, all went as planned . This morning he sends a text that we should play hookie from work and spend the day together!:joy::joy::joy:. I declined but we made plans to spend the night together. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

8 Likes

So the “love potion” is one i got from the black witch coven site and it is POWERFUL!

Take 7 coriander seeds in a mortar and pestle. State the targets name aloud. Grind the seeds while visualizing yourself with the target: all the love, sex, passion etc. Chant something in regards to your intention. I believe hers was " warm seeds, warm heart, let us never be apart. " but you can create your own. Once you’ve spent enough energy, add a little water and cover it, put it away for 12 hours. After that, strain the liquid and voila!.

I had a mason jar shaped like a skull that I baptised and linked to the target. I added some of the liquid along with fresh menstrual blood. Every day I would massage controlling oil into it while speaking to it in smoke. Making demands and telling it what it felt. I’d also give orgasmic energy to it as I spoke to it. It’s been about 3 months but it worked!

10 Likes

BWSavannah is such a nice person! i love her!

5 Likes

I love her too she’s amazing!

7 Likes

OOOOOOO Errr… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Holyyyyy fuckkk !! Awesome I’m so happy for you :man_cartwheeling:t4::dancer:t4::heart:️ Sounds like you put a lot of work into it and your intent got across yayyyy ! :tada:

4 Likes

Omg I had given up awhile ago but out of mere habit continued it. Looks like it paid off! It’s noteworthy that I wanted this love work for CONTROL and it couldn’t have manifested when I was obsessed with said target. That would defeat the purpose. So basically after I thought less and less of him until I cared nothing for him, it put me in the power position I needed.

8 Likes

That’s what we call a “Root” in my region, though it’s more food-based when they talk about it. There’s still some Gullah culture alive and well here, and their descendants still practice caution to avoid being got by a Root (mainly by refusing to eat anything with a red sauce that is given to them by a woman). They say men can do them too with their semen. This is the first time I’ve actually heard of it being done or had the process explained. Impressive.

5 Likes

That’s interesting to hear the actual term for it. I’ve heard people have massive success with it, and since we didn’t have contact I figured the best method was using the jar as a link and feeding it to him that way. I’d also shake it up alot making him " crazy" with thoughts full of me. Now that I have the contact I’m going to continue the feeding process lol. Considering how last night went and his reaction this morning, I’d say pretty damn good!!!:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Good luck :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Danka luv!:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I bid ye Good luck and great fun :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

Thanks hun!:fire:

2 Likes

I’m so proud of you ! HAPPY HUNTING :sparkling_heart:

Enjoy the thrill !

4 Likes