Willing things and related fear issues

Ok so I said I was going to post about an issue that might hinder me focusing on willing the arsonist to get caught in the call to action so post here it goes…

A long time ago I scared myself away from focusing hard to get what I want out of fear of possible consequences.

When I was younger I used to love thunderstorms (I don’t hate them now I still sort of like them).

So I used to sort of do a weather witching kind of thing focusing ob wanting it to storm.

Well one time I focused really really hard reciting a mantra like chant over and over in my head to make a thunderstorm happen.
I focused a whole 2 weeks every spare moment I had going ‘storm storm thunderstorm’ over and over in my head like a mantra willing it to happen,

So I did it almost nonstop for about 2weeks

Well at the end of those 2 weeks a storm system developed and boy oh boy…

It was in the early 90s when I was young and not aware of magick and the occult and stuff, but I had noticed I that if I wished and chanted in my head that storm storm thunderstorm thing I’d tend to see a storm develope .

so I’d wanted a storm so I tried making it happen I wasn’t sure if it was me doing it or god answering my prayer or what all I knew was if I did that storm storm thing. A storm would normally occur afterwards.
So I focused every moment that I wasn’t doing something else going storm storm thunderstorm over and over in my head willing one to happen.

Well after about 2weeks I got my wish snd boy oh boy did I. A huge ass storm system occurred that almost covered half of North America.
A storm that spawned a few no fatality twisters.
That shocked me and scared me.
Then I got to realizing it was lucky the storm didn’t kill anyone (to the best of my knowledge).

And ever since I’ve been scared to focus hard on anything for fear of unexpected the possible consequences. I haven’t willed a thunderstorm into existence since.

But I think the fear of accidentally hurting or killing someone by willing up a storm has invaded other areas of my life and is affecting my magick and my willingness to do magick

I mean I can do charm magicks stuff like that but a lot of the time when I do or try other magick it’s doesn’t seem to work so well for me.

I think i built a bit of a barrier between me and magick subconsciously out of fear of accidentally hurting or killing someone with it.

So I really need help to break the self caused blockage so my magick will work and work more reliably.

I’m pretty sure that the part of my that got scared when I realized whipping up a storm could kill someone by accident is blocking my magick at times in order to protect me from being guilty o doing unintended harm.

So how can I get rid of the blockages so that my magick works reliably? Most times (not counting good luck charm creation) magick) nothing happens. It may start to sometimes but then it sorta catches get stuck.

Help? Suggestions? Advice?

(I almost didn’t post this for fear of looking stupid or crazy but I am posting it anyway with fingers crossed that I won’t regret it. I almost never share anything with anyone because I’m afraid they won’t understand me or will think I’m crazy).

1 Like

Wicca spell casting and structured spell education. Petition spells after that. Self made spells after that.
Observation and note taking in between the three stages.

Example
chant spirit enn repetitively
light candles and incense
“O Thou great Spirit N, I have called you here to do my will, to quench the fear in me that is unreasonable, and to strengthen my education in spell casting and creation of spells that harm none.
And it harm none, my will be done, so be it. Blessed be. Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again.”
The latter closing is a license to depart, the part in between the reminders to harm none is the payload intent of your spell, and an affirmation of your will. Now you just need to fill in the name of the spirit and use their correspondences. Also know their mantrum, enn, chant or invocation to make them manifest under an altered state of consciousness.

1 Like

What kind of Wicca spells? Money? Love? Plants to grow better? I’m not sure I understand what you mean by Wicca spells.

Edit add:Ah got you thanks for elaborating

1 Like

Wicca is user friendly witchcraft. Scott Cunningham is a great starting point, Wicca for the Sole Practitioner, Fire, Earth, Air and Water. Those two will help you get started. DJ Conway is also good. Laurie Cabot Power of the Witch. Michael W. Ford Begining Luciferian Witchcraft.

1 Like

I’ll check them out then thanks for the suggestions. I have several of Ford’s books.

1 Like

The moon is currently waxing in Leo and about to transit into Virgo if that helps. Waning Fire, waxing Earth leading to a full moon in Virgo or LKibra. Earth and Air would be good spell intent right now.

I don’t really follow astrology. I was adopted as a baby and have no clue what time I was born only the date.
I have several of Ford’s books including that one you just mentioned.

1 Like

Aries, Leo, Sagittarius - Fire
Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn - Earth
Gemini, Libra, Aquarius - Air
Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces - Water
Sun and Moon both transit (move into or backward (retrograde)) between signs in a clockwise pattern as do the other planets. Moons change signs 2-4 times in a month, the sun once a month, and other planets days to years.

1 Like

I was born a Capricorn. Born on Jan 18. Also a fire goat by certain Asian New Years reconnings. But that’s as much as I know astrology wise (like I said don’t know birth time)

1 Like

Some people will hate me for this but I wouldn’t care of astrology here.

1 Like

I’m not gonna be one of those. Seeing as not knowing times mean i can’t get a chart so long and short I don’t follow astrology not much point tinge I wouldn’t know what’s was rising falling or retrograde for me so …

1 Like

I do know however the goat parts right. I can be stubborn/persistent like one.

1 Like

I agree. If your story is true, you are scared of your own power (getting out of hand) so my suggestion is to experiment small and make it bigger everytime however you wanna control it.

2 Likes

I still say learn structured spell casting though. Astrology doesnt have to be a squat of beans here. I was simply saying mental and material pursuits could have an advantage with spells this week.

1 Like

Everyone should learn the basics of course.

Mastering the Art of Ritual Magick by Frater Barrabas, pretty good trilogy if you wanna check out.

2 Likes

Raymond Bucklands Book of Spirit Communication and Book of Witchcraft, as well as Scott Cunningham for the advanced student, which most Capricorns are.

1 Like

Capricorn’s have nothing on :zap::gemini::zap:

1 Like

This Libra Sun, Leo Moon, Scorpio Ascendant-rising disagrees respectfully and tactfully :slight_smile:

We all have our swag per sign … peace :slight_smile:

There’s nothing wrong with using magic to kill people the world is quite overpopulated as it is

1 Like