Willing someone into complete obsession

I have had success with love spells in my 3 years of doing this kind of work. But can you will someone into obsession with you? If so what does that look like. Ive only worked with spirits or demons in the past.

2 Likes

Aphrodite could help you will someone you want into obsession.

Beelzebub & Asmodeus may be able to help too & Paimon can manipulate thoughts in others to make them obsessed with you, also look into rune magick, there are some runes to manipulate peoples mind - though not ethical, that’s not for me to judge.

It is worth mentioning you should build trust and a good relationship with these demons/deities first.

10 Likes

I doesn’t, if you’re lucky. If you’re unlucky, it looks like a nightmare. A person obsessed will do one of two things: noticing that what’s happening to them is not good and proceed to ignore you (if they have the force will to do so) or become a stalker.

Is something dangerous.

8 Likes

I am speaking from my experience It makes you feel special for sometime but after that its pure hell and torture.

8 Likes

Its much worse when you become the victim of your own love spell. That is what happened cause my ex was simply not capable of love anymore, so it worked on me and fucked me over. I did really crazy things because I was obsessed with him. (basically, I trusted him to do things he was no longer capable of doing.) (and also, I went to a world where everyone is a dead machine incapable of love.) In retrospect, a crazy ex stalking me would have been an improvement over what I experienced.

8 Likes

Ahh, are vodoun spirits that begginer friendly?

1 Like

Idk OP asked for obsession so I recommend what I knew

1 Like

I don’t think he should evoke a vodoun spirits EA wrote in that book that you shouldn’t step into voodoo until u are ready to get your life ripped apart. xD

4 Likes

Imma delete that comment before he actually decides to do it. Thanks for pointing that out :3

3 Likes

I did an obsession jar to make someone obsessed with me. We were friends since we were kids, decades of love and friendship and we also have a small child together. He’s a difficult energy, so the jar was to make him more focused on me and our son, vs for love.

Stupid, yes…but I had a certain vision when performing the spell. I also wasn’t thinking straight, was at my wits end with this person & thought this certain vision would work.

So for a while the spell worked, he became more interested in me and our son, but as time went on, if I didn’t answer his texts right away or if I didn’t pick up the phone fast enough, he got angry. It got to the point where he would rage out if he couldn’t see my face when he video chatted with our child…who was only a baby at the time. He didn’t need to see my damn face, he only needed to be more focused on coparenting with me, and look at our son. Not me. He became more and more obsessed with me, sending copied and pasted messages back to back when I didn’t respond and calling me at all hrs of the night. It was horrible. It was only when I threatened him with legal action did he back off. It doesn’t feel good knowing the person you thought loved you has the potential to hurt you when they can’t have you.

That’s what it looks like.

9 Likes

wow, that’s one hell of a story, I hope you’re okay now though.

I guess specificity is important.

Maybe what you’re looking for isn’t really obsession but some kinky BDSM stuff, but with healthy boundaries and mutual desire.

3 Likes

This was a few years ago. I’m good, still have to deal with him, but it’s on a different level now. He found a few shiny new toys to play with so he left me and my family alone…

3 Likes

Glad to hear - that you’re good now, that is. I’m sure you have ascended spiritually since then, hence your lovely username :blush:
I hope you find your King if you haven’t already

2 Likes

It’s an overkill, bad idea.

1 Like

Can you share the spell?

3 Likes

Yes please. I would like it too.

1 Like