Will working with certain spirits impact where you go in the afterlife? Is it possible to choose where you want to go?

scan him, he’s full of parasites, I’ve scanned, divined, and personally asked 2 others on his nature both spirit and people they all come out the same, my UPG and yours will dictate the same, he’s not dealing with the real archangel michael or any of the like unfortunately, its quite sad

1 Like

Pretty much yes, in the psionic community 3 scans independently is often seen as proof in an energetic sense atleast as close to proof as possible.

2 Likes

However, I’d like to note it heavily diverged from the main topic lol

3 Likes

Others have scanned me and it was fine, so you’re ijust flat out lying here

1 Like

My bad, I didn’t even realize how far it was.
But on the topic, I haven’t done much divination on the afterlife before. And my most recent chart cast on the topic isn’t about the topic’s specific focus.
But my personal belief is that which afterlife one goes to depends on which pantheon you follow. I never did divination on that however. But from a dream I had so far I agree with what @anon48079295 said here earlier. From my interpretation of the dream, I believe that for most people who aren’t into the occult or have never done soul travel, death can come as a a massive shock. So the psychopomp deity in a pantheon comes to help the person to reach the appropriate pantheon, which will likely be pantheon specific. I believe at least some of that matches what @anon48079295 has said about it as well on this thread and on others of this topic.

3 Likes

Can I challenge that belief for a sec.? How does that make any sense , If the whole fabric of universe is built on energies currents and vibrations , why would beliefs dictate where you go

1 Like

Excuse me for entering your argument but as @anon48079295 said , it got a little off topic :grimacing:
The Op asked for our opinions which all can be very different so let’s not argue which one is the right one
Thank you

3 Likes

No more derailing lol

Well, I go where I choose to go in the afterlife (whatever that is). If you have free will (although limited) here, then it must be so there. I’ve always been iffy of anything that’s states going so and so is mandatory, if you fit so and so criteria. (Aka heaven/hell, certain pantheons).

1 Like

I believe as long as the place isn’t “owned” it’s capable of entry, it’s the same as entering someone’s home, because you want to doesn’t mean you’d be allowed to. Personally I like the existence of pocket realms.

1 Like

Because your beliefs dictate your personal currents and vibrations, which seem to be a major factoer in where people go after dying. They also cause certain spirits (gods and other) to link up with you, which also influences your journey.

So there is a logical explanation there (and a “yes, probably” answer to the question in the title). :thinking:

5 Likes

They do but in just asking how that would overcome other factors such as how one lived in this incarnation ,

A lot of the guilt or feelings of being fortunate (which are low-level but have a big effect) will be linked to the culture you’re in, and the era you live in as well.

So again the spirits around at that time will also be attuned to that vibration.

People used to think killing babies was okay, then they decided it was bad for a few hundred years, now many think that it’s fine again, that’s one big example.

3 Likes

Ok makes sense , so you’re saying whatever you
Believe you will be directed to that deity for judgement or to live in a realm they oversee

And saying they don’t judge by some kind of linear morality

2 Likes

This is one of my biggest fears

I think the only way to know anything about the afterlife would be to die and find out. Highly doubt anybody on this plane of existence knows what’s beyond it, and if they claim they do, it’s glimpses at best, guesses and outright lies at worst.

Think of it like this, a person has many strings in their life path, and your experience ties those strings into your web of life. When you die, you still have all those strings influencing you and your journey at that current state, so in the afterlife you’d be given the choice on where to go, or presumably some places wouldn’t be allowing you entry. Like a lot of here on the forum and community were previously devote Christians, it’d be a little weird to want to spend your afterlife in Heaven (you’d have access to that from your previous affiliation) when you’ve committed your life to Satan and it’s Hell.

1 Like

I imagine i will go to the same place before birth when i die, i hope it’s someplace adventures; when i journey the places are euphoric and varied, layered on each other in a general up and down fashion. one day many hundreds of years after death i will want to go into the abyss of everything. but first let me explore!

If this is the truth about Raphael and Azazel, how does it work that Azazel is no longer there. And if eternal hell fire is not a thing, why are we to take what the book of Enoch says as literal? Serious questions. I want to understand.

“We” don’t take the book serious, based solely off the book I have spoke to Azazel about it as well as Raphael. “Eternal hell fire” is being cast into the infernal, i.e the Infernal Nation, after Azazel’s imprisonment he was cast out and became part of the Infernal Nation. They both confirm their distate for another.

While it fits the text it’s not so literal in the sense Azazel burned for eternity in hellfire, but rather it speaks of his descent into the Infernal nation.

The jewish heaven has 7 realms one is a prison realm of darkness ruled by Raphael called Raquia.

3 Likes