Will working with certain spirits impact where you go in the afterlife? Is it possible to choose where you want to go?

I will take a look at this, thanks.

1 Like

And what is your source that there is no heaven? (That the OP is referring to)

I think he means there’s no heaven in the sense of “love, light, pure joy and free of sin” judging by him saying there’s no heavens in the way it’s often portrayed.

2 Likes

I see. I thought he was ascribing more to the New Age idea of ‘heavens’ above, lower density realms or something similar, with our realm being in the middle. And before somebody comments, yes I understand it’s not fully a ‘New Age’ idea.

1 Like

Well if you want to go to a certain place after death just be you ! Do your actions in equivalency with your soul, with who you are . :slight_smile:
Every molecule has a natural frequency, or frequencies at which it resonates. At particular wave frequencies.
I personally think that after we die we go to the place that our frequency matches

Demos, angels,gods etc they all have different frequencies some higher some are lower
But darker doesn’t mean necessary bad
And lighter doesn’t mean necessary good
They just are ! They have their meaning and purpose both working so life it is possible !

Your actions and thoughts influence your frequencies .

:blush:

7 Likes

He’s a retard, forget him, full of arrogance

Best answer

2 Likes

Much appreciated :blush::pray:

2 Likes

Like I said, you are living in a fantasy land and can’t provide evidence that you come from heaven, because you aren’t, stop fooling yourself. You claim you deal with parasites isn’t that something in itself? They are attracted to people like you who are nonsensical and ignorant and they are most likely still with you. Your ignorance is baffling, you can’t fool anyone else on the forum.

Keep trying to pry on others about me like a weak minded, soft person, it’s quite pathetic honestly. You didn’t understand they understood what I’ve said and yet here you are still mad after a full 24 hours, quite parasitic if you ask me. People on the forum will agree with me because I have presented all the facts.

Continue living in a fantasy world.

1 Like

You have absolutely no knowledge of who I am or my path dumbass, and you’re the one responding to a comment I made to someone else, I am from heaven that was one of my lives before incarnating, I can’t provide any proof because there’s no way to you dumbass, this is a forum, there’s no way for me to show you what Michael showed me, you are arrogant as hell, assuming you know who I am

1 Like

A lot of people make claims but then where is your wisdom ? Your alchemy ? Then maybe they might believe it

1 Like

Hmmm, the conflict is from scratch. But why and in the name of what? If I choose the key word for this forum, I would call the phrase “constructive interaction”. But, in my opinion, the current situation will not lead to any positive decision.

With proper perseverance, patience and hard work, you can try to find out information about your past life. The main thing is your desire. If archangel Michael has provided you with basic information about your past life, then you can ask him as much as possible about its details.

4 Likes

There’s no way for me to prove this, partly because it’s not something I can share lol, this is a forum

Then you need not worry about what others think because if there’s no proof they won’t respect it ,

1 Like

But how do you even begin to provide proof for anything occult other than practical results that do not even necessarily point to anything theoretical?

1 Like

depends on the state of proof, since proof can also be seen as if multiple people see it without cause of frontload.

1 Like

Scanning good divination skills

To make sure I understand that correctly, you mean when multiple people have the same experiences on a topic? (Independently). Like how our gnosis has been the same on some topics?

1 Like

I do agree with that personally, although with the occult the theory can always go so far that everything is put in question, that is the nature of the ‘occult’.

1 Like

Like if 4 different people scan the same thing from different perspectives and nobody gives them any information beforehand it’s probably true

4 Likes