Will working with certain spirits impact where you go in the afterlife? Is it possible to choose where you want to go?

I do believe he is closely related with the other annunaki/ Sumerian gods ,

He is but they are not of a planet Nibiru which is my point, that was debunked when stitichin tried to claim that the jewelry the sumerians put in their art was advanced watches that bent space and time but it was simply jewelry. The Sumerians had a thing for depicting their Gods in the garbs they themselves wore.

He also stated the solar disk was a flying saucer in which the solar disk was only a single representation of the Sumerian’s solar God.

I do believe Yahweh is linked to the Sumerian Gods just as many of the sumerian Gods are found in canaanite, babylonian and so forth.

4 Likes

Scientists note the amateur level of Sitchin’s knowledge of both Sumerology and other sciences related to his theory. Such theories and assumptions usually arise when there are some gaps or difficulties in the knowledge of certain topics in the scientific field (in this case, historical).

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of sitchin,

1 Like

Planet Nibiru and the likes started from him, so you adopted a poorly translated belief without knowing its source? o.O

3 Likes

Personally I think it definitely does, Once a pact or initiation has taken place. Your soul will go through path workings. Which make you more spiritually advanced. And so it is more likely that you could have a choice. But then you could reincarnate as a human and keep on that cycle.

1 Like

Zecharia Sitchin is a popularizer of the theory of the existence of the planet Nibiru.

3 Likes

Yes sir

1 Like

I just meant to say that the Sumerian gods and Yahweh have influenced humanity in a similar way and meant to make the deduction they come from the same planet or realm , I’ve never heard of sitchen before

1 Like

“I come from heaven” lmfaooo :joy:

reread my post you idiot, it seems you’re too dumb, coming from heaven and all, to not read another line

FACEPALM :skull:

1 Like

Yes I actually am from heaven, not that it matters with your arrogance

2 Likes

I did read it, what’s your point, you still claimed there’s no such thing as heaven, which is incorrect

You are living in a fantasy land.

Did you not understand what I typed? Or are you just mad that I said something that hurt your feelings. There are “heavens” above, but not to which the OP and plausibly you are referring to.

this is all coming from someone who thinks Ra is Lucifer’s father :joy:

You also went pleading around that Ra actually wants to have a little chat with someone who completely corrected your false information that you let out on this forum

Your baseless UPG is so dreadful to think you actually came from heaven, claiming something so outlandish, it’s larping level, when you can’t even present credible information

I bet you won’t even be able to present factual information on how you actually came from heaven, these are the facts being presented to you.

1 Like

Actually that was parasites impostors fucking with me, but I wouldn’t expect you to know 2 things about that

more excuses, you meant that and are now trying to cop out of what you spoken

Actually, I can, since I’ve had experiences pointing to that, but go ahead and keep making assumptions over someone you don’t know as of you know his experience better sure ok

Not really, no excuses, I was messed with greatly by parasites, but you are coming across as a butthurt arrogant child right now

1 Like

Glad you are done speaking you arrogant child

To accept you need guidance and take the help of the spirit guides. Nobody evolves alone here or on the other side. It’s all about networking and vibration

3 Likes

The Jews only became Monotheistic after the Babylonian Exile was lifted by the Persians, and they were quite fond of Cyrus for that, calling him a Messiah and speaking highly of him. So it seems they adopted monotheism from the Zoroastrians, which is said to have been the first monotheistic religion.

3 Likes