Will someone please get in touch with Belial for me?

My pschic senses are not well developed. I summoned Belial about a emergency petition some days ago…Will someone please summon and ask him whats up? If he is willing to help me and how soon??? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Got a pendulum? Or a string and a metal nut to make one? Probably a better option than someone else to summon him. There should be a tutorial for pendulum working if you use the search bar. He is kind of one of those spirits who enjoys you putting in the extra work for the answers, based on personal experiences

7 Likes

Great idea…i’m not at home…i’ll use earbuds😁

1 Like

Use the flame of a candle with his sigil and an offering of your blood.

3 Likes

This is what I’d did when I first summoned him. Immediate results. Pretty much every time I work with a spirit I give blood. Except with dragons :dragon: :smirk:

5 Likes

I second the “he likes you putting in the extra work”. Not only in finding the answers, but also with trying to communicate/establish a connection with him in general.

It’s been repeated many times already, but he likes to test people. The very first time I met him, I was just reading up on him when I fell asleep and bam, dream of him advancing on me as a terrible monster + sleep paralysis. Avoided him for 5 years because I was scared shitless, only to have him pop up randomly throughout the years to the point I knew I have to stop being a coward and face him properly (he can be very, er, intrusive as well. Believe me, when he’s trying to get your attention, you’ll def KNOW). He tested my mind a bit and how well I can guard/block out his influence, though I’d suspect he went easy on me that’s why I was able to resist immediately. He particularly liked it when I took a deep breath and gently but firmly asserted that my mind is my own, you flashing your sigil and enn I haven’t even read/heard prior of is unwelcome, etc.

Have you tried communicating with him via tarot cards or pendulum? Also, you might try drawing his sigil to establish a more personal connection then meditate on it. Automatic writing works too. Pay attention to music/songs as well, because he seems to enjoy (is even updated about the newest songs methinks) and use them to convey messages.

I wish you well on working with him! Do keep us updated. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What are you wanting? I am sure he will answer when you ask with the right intention… Maybe I can help with some advice?

2 Likes

Had a dream last night pertaining to my request…really nice of him…thanks for your input.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me after my first evocation. Black hooded shilouette, got scared shitless cus that happened in a dream I bascailly somewhat astrally projected in my room, too bad cus it knocked me out of the dream state and I wanted to approach him. Asked him for guidance and he helped me a ton with my physical development. How’s your physics senses, can you hear him?

2 Likes

Financial assistance…last night i had a dream i was cashing a 16,000 check…and i know it was him because of the feeling and the way my dream looked…once before he gave me a dream(it was a warning though)…but the way the dream felt(i can’t really explain it)…i know it was him( i also asked him to give me a dream)…yesterday in my meditation

4 Likes

That black hooded dude might have been Lucifer…he came in my room twice before…i was waking up and saw him! Then he put his sigil in my third eye…Belial touched me one night(after i meditated on his gateway symbols, scared the shit out of me too(again i was sleeping, i felt a bony finger touch me beginning up my upper back to the middle of the back of my head) as if he was putting a mark on me…

3 Likes

I have been drawn to his sigil, his and King Paimons but never opened it. Today during my meditation his name came to me as to give me strength, like automatically his name came to my mind and my higher self as to give me strength and guidance but still not sure about contacting him.

3 Likes

Wow! Your updates are all awesome. I’m smiling as I read your recent posts. I’m very happy to hear about your progress. Keep on keeping on, OP! :smiley:

3 Likes

Belial is also an embodiment of the Angel of Death… Azreal himself… complete with the book of life and death in his hands… from the Hall of Records… He’s a being of balance in his ways both dark and light equally… Like the Mother herself…

1 Like

Azrael? Belial is the embodiment of Azrael? Really? How do you find?

1 Like

Why do not give blood to dragons?

I just did a pendulum reading if he is and it said yes, unless my pendulum or Belial is messing with me apparently he is an aspect of Azrael, which would explain a lot
Edit: spelling

1 Like

I’ve worked with him in both places, and I have visuals in my waking life/dreams/meditations… I have access to spiritual knowings that many don’t… There are many names throughout time that are of the same beings in different forms or names… He has many other names and forms… The human populace just has forgotten much… I believe the black cloaked figure is his favorite form he chooses for any of his names in accordance to the mind of the summoner… What the mind of the summoner will accept… I like to ask to see them in their true form or the one they prefer, regardless of what the stories say… Many names are duplicates of the same beings… Different cultures or time periods, and over time developed into different forms in accordance to what the human minds of the time need to see them as… I am aware of a few other names and forms of his, but I do not wish to disclose those currently… Sometimes it seems they prefer to keep separate forms and names…

1 Like

no 3rd party. Everyone love direct interactions. The socialization is between you and said demon. They don’t like 3rd party. IT’s soo fuck up.

Let’s say you have relationships friendship misunderstanding with someone and they send a 3rd party to talk and tell you stuff without direct communication with your friend. How would u feel? Sending a stranger nobody to tell you off.