Will it hurt you?

Will moving lots of my prana into my brain harm it or make it crazy?

You could cause damage, yes. Depends how much, how fast and how you do it.

3 Likes

Doing it carelessly would be very,very dangerous in my opinion.

See its not like opening a sigil and moving on,mistakes can make you great harm in this.

1 Like

Yes. That is one of the dangers of the kundalini, and why a lot of the literature says not to do it without the help of a guru because the guru helps to set the proper pace, and guides the student in the experience.

In the book I keep recommending, Path Notes of An American Ninja Master, the author fried his brain when he wasn’t properly prepared for the kundlini to rise up his spine and slam into his Ghost Gate, also known as the Ze’al chakra. For several years afterwards he couldn’t get sexually aroused without throwing up, until he was able to repair the damage. Even still, he eventually suffered an aneurysm and died in his sleep, and I think the kundalini was partially responsible for that.

If you read the work of Krishnamurti, he describes the kundalini almost killing him when it struck his brain.

3 Likes

I have been doing a lot of energy work in my brain. so I hope I did not damage anything.

I know kundalini does that, but what I am doing is not as intense as kundalini. Just gently flowing my prana from all around my body into my brain.

You still run the same risk. Out of all the places in your biology to store energy, the two places that carry the greatest risk of damage are the brain and the heart because both of those organs generate their own electrical fields and are very susceptible to fluctuations.

1 Like

Ok. I will stop then. I was trying to do it because I thought it would help me awaken my psychic abilities

Focus on your chakra points then, not your physical brain. The chakra points are areas designed for energy storage, so there is much less risk of damaging yourself.

Your energy naturally flows throughout your physical body, so if you work on building up your chakra points, the influx of energy will still stimulate your physical brain, albeit in a safer way, guided by what the body needs. One of the things you learn in qi gong is that your prana/chi will naturally flow to areas of the body that need healing or that are doing extra work.

1 Like

@anon84896414 You absolutely should drop every knowledge you have, because its junk seriously.

1 Like

That is what I have been doing recently. I avoided doing my physical brain for a very long time, but recently I just decided to try it. Now I will stop it.