Will curses work on a Christian?

Hey I just wanna know if I call on a demon to curse someone who is Christian and been baptized and is a serious Christian would it work just like a person who is anti-Christian??? Because these people have always been abusive and bit**y to innocent people and me I just wanna stop it for good and have them pay!

9 Likes

Yes it would work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is the grass green? Lol yes

11 Likes

I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. They are just like everyone else. They aren’t protected just because they are Christians.

18 Likes

It sure would. In my experience, they work very well indeed.

Do it, they can try and pray more and pin it on being ‘tested’ by God but they will indeed suffer if you do it correctly.

7 Likes

Curses can work on just about anyone, regardless of religious beliefs.

7 Likes

Lol curses work on anyone, though might not have effect on everyone.

7 Likes

Hahahahaha what a question!

I studied in a Christian boarding school when I was younger and I used magick on Christians more times than I can count! I even remember that my first Sex Magick experiments were with Christian girls!

So, in short, yes they will definitely work.

I believe that, since Christians try to see themselves as “low” and as “victims” this already sets the stage and destroys all mental blockages that can hinder your curse or spell.

So yeah, go ahead and enjoy!

11 Likes

If it’s someone who’s deep into spiritual warfare, you might have a problem. But most Christians are woefully ignorant, so for most Christians, there won’t be a problem.

There was one guy who was talking about delivering witches and whatnot, so E.A. sent a curse at him as a test. The Christian not only knew that the curse had come, and managed to break it, but he also knew that E.A. was the one who sent it.

18 Likes

The part in the Bible where it says Christ gives you special protection is just as bogus as most of the rest of the fairy tale. I’ve steamrolled Christians with curses and it’s not difficult at all to do so.

13 Likes

Curses work regardless of belief system. You could argue they became even more potent when being used against someone with a belief system, like the chirstians. Depending on how you shape the curse.

3 Likes

It completely depends on the individual Christian.

The most spiritually powerful person I have ever met was a Christian. This person carried more power than the majority of this forum. Cursing him would have been a very bad idea. lol

16 Likes

Just make sure you have a good link to them, I’m Christian but practice magick never been attacked by demons like I was taught since childhood there really awesome people and I use protection magick on a daily basis

2 Likes

I know some christians that would be most vulnerable to curses.

1 Like

How do i make sure I have a good link to them???

1 Like

There name dob picture something belonging to the person there signature ect

2 Likes

Oh thank you I have that :joy:

3 Likes

Certainly!

Wow I find this interesting for some reason. What kind of power does he/she have? And how did they develop that power?

2 Likes

Sure it will.

Just remember, just because someone is a Christian or Catholic doesn’t mean they aren’t into spiritual warfare.

In fact, a very large majority of those who practice Santeria are also practicing Catholics.

1 Like