Wild

The more work with demons and baneful magick, the more I feel like one of them. At moments I worry about my soul, but those moments are getting easier to brush off. Tonight I have just kind of realized that I am a mad dog. Perhaps it was a shitty life that lead me here, perhaps a narcissistic personality disorder… Who knows. All I can say is that it doesn’t matter how many curses I throw or for what reasons, or how sadistic I get. These demons never hold it against me… Although Lucifer have raised the question as to whether or not it’s helpful. I’m doing one big curse to eliminate all the reasons I’ve felt pain in life. My hope is that once these people are all dead, I might finally find peace of mind. Am I going too far with a mass curse like this?

1 Like

In this world there will always be an enemy for any number of reasons. War/Competition is part of life on Earth. Enemies are literally manufactured. So to answer your question you can spend a life of combating endless hordes of enemies, but is it improving your life? You should question how as well as what you fight, and for what reason. Do not fight fruitless battles. Be constructive.

You sound just like Lucifer. Maybe you and he are both right. Maybe I am letting the rage and hate have too much control over my life.

1 Like

Rygill, I speak these words from my heart. May you hear them and know they are true.

The sorcerer does not allow anything to control his life. He takes control of his life. He does not react. He acts. His Will Be Done.

Ask for the Light Bringer to show you the way to throw off these shackles, to remove these barbed hooks in your spiritual flesh. Only then will you truly be free.

A more constructive approach is to do work to rid yourself of the blockages to success such as yammering on about who did what to ruin your life. Don’t get me wrong nothing is quite as sweet as seeing an asshole who wronged you get his for a change! But there comes a time to let shit go and move on to focus on your own success and prosperity.

You sound just like Lucifer. Maybe you and he are both right. Maybe I am letting the rage and hate have too much control over my life.[/quote]

So I am not sure if you’ve ever watched the TV Series “Avatar the Last Airbender.” Basically in that movie there are 4 nations ruled by the 4 Elements and they all do magick based on those elements. In the Fire Nation you have a Prince and a Princess and there is something interesting in certain episodes as far as the Fight/Confrontation between brother and sister from the Fire Nations. The Brother is younger and hasn’t mastered yet the power of Fire and so lets his Rage consume him. In contrast to his power the Older Sister mastered the Art of Fire which somehow turned it into Lightning even though she can use regular flames. One then has Ing the last Avatar who masters all of course =)

Anyway, you can watch them or not on Youtube, I just like to use visuals and other aids that show occult concepts. All sorts of occult videos. The Fire or Rage is very much like an uncontrolled Animal… and in terms of a relationship of a Fight between Opponents Fire in its right mind should represent the controlled release of energy where you are essentially controlling your enemy. If you cannot do that then you have a fight on your hands (which would explain why certain Forces do not want you to “go cold.” =)

The Lightning can be seen to be where one has Mastered their Emotions to where they do not feel emotional, but rather direct their energy 100% in controlled bursts. From a Sci-Fi Magickal PoV one could construe “cold fire” as a form of Digital Lightning or like a charged energetic signal… and why would I compare it to computers in other than the fact that Technological Systems usually need to be cooled just like Human Bodies do otherwise they burn out. If you did watch that fight in the anime series you would notice the girls emotions are cold (she does have the look of a psychopathic streak).

But if you want to see it as a Battle that improves yourself. What you do is just simply Improve your life, put up your defenses and Ignore said person as best as possible, and they will naturally burn themselves out. There are many advanced magickal applications for these tactics (which I do not share) as you can build your own Tools/Magickal Agendas for how best to Avoid/Sidestep the enemy while somehow utilizing them as a useful idiot.

I see. I suppose you could say that I am addicted to the power of it. There is no question that demons are very powerful. And for me, I have to keep myself in check because they certainly never remind me. In the past, a lot of gurus and spirits have encouraged me to calm myself and have viewed anger as taboo. Demons don’t. They tell me all the time that it is a powerful thing in magick and unlike many other spiritual beings, they understand and empathize with the fury and wrathfulness. I manage to focus more and more. I guess I just worry about whether or not there are going to be consequences for it all. I’ve thrown so many curses I’ve lost count.

In Baneful magick, EA Koetting talks about how people don’t like having blood on their hands, but I am way past that now. I am pretty soaked in it at the moment. And it’s… numbing. I don’t feel remorse or pity for what I’ve done. I do However watch over my shoulder for that one spirit or magician that might take exception and decide that I need to be put down like a rabbid dog.

This is called the Principles of the Mastery of Fire. The Mastery of Fire is about Mastering your Emotional power for magickal power in its “released” state. Releasing your emotions as “Fire” is only the BEGINNING preliminary stage. The 5 Elements are in fact the main 5 alchemical stages of where Emotional energy comes from its most non-physical state (spirit) and transforms (keep in mind the brain and body has certain parts of it that act as “transformers” when dealing with energy) the energy down into a solid condensed state.

The Flow of Events (magick) is in fact an undulating combination of this like the birth between Waves and Particles where things manifest into ones life and then some things move away from ones life. Life is really all a complex Symphony of all of this.

To Adamthoth. Sometimes certain people are the blockage =P

As i Progress on my Magickal Path. i found myself doing less and Less Curse and when i do Curses its more a Banishing or Binding Spell then a Curse, the reason is that in my own Opinion, The Magician should not let anythings be in control of His Life, be it Anger, Hate, Ego etc. I agree that Anger should be Channelled Properly because keeping it inside is not Beneficial.

I try to always ask myself(Sometime, many times i act on Impulsion) before Acting or Doing a Magickal Practice if What i’m about to do will Help me Feel Better in a Long term, and If it will make me Progress in my ascent.

I’ve Worked a Lot with Demon, and Other Chtonic Entities and i agree that the More you Work with them, or any Other Entity the more you Become Like them.

The hard things is to Always remember who you really are. What is the Core of your Being?

[quote=“Biosynth, post:8, topic:7991”]This is called the Principles of the Mastery of Fire. The Mastery of Fire is about Mastering your Emotional power for magickal power in its “released” state. Releasing your emotions as “Fire” is only the BEGINNING preliminary stage. The 5 Elements are in fact the main 5 alchemical stages of where Emotional energy comes from its most non-physical state (spirit) and transforms (keep in mind the brain and body has certain parts of it that act as “transformers” when dealing with energy) the energy down into a solid condensed state.

The Flow of Events (magick) is in fact an undulating combination of this like the birth between Waves and Particles where things manifest into ones life and then some things move away from ones life. Life is really all a complex Symphony of all of this.

To Adamthoth. Sometimes certain people are the blockage =P[/quote]

That’s it! There. That last part especially. I know what I must do now! Yes!

Bad ass mate. Get creative in trying to make the relics of the mass curse as permanent as possible, like using water resistant photographs, discreet cemetery burial, shit like that. What you could do is create a plague ark with destruction runes and relics and bury it carefully in a cemetery where it will never be unearthed. Use witches ladders and animals, over the top shit. This is just my aesthetic, you might have different methods. Good luck.

I did something similar to that a few years ago, and the end result of it was what you call “peace of mind”.

You’re not going too far (you can never walk too far on this path), you’re just taking the first steps.