Wife's low libido

I agree.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm… :smirk:

2 Likes

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate that kind of things. In the sick world we live in, it’s always welcome.

Wrt her getting comprehensive blood work, you’re absolutely correct. I’m also very familiar with such things as I’m an RN, plus these are topics I’m constantly reading upon. That is, any thing involving the 3-dimensional web of interaction, comprised of the immune, endocrine and neurotransmitter systems. I’m currently looking at her relevant SNPs.

1 Like

Congrats on 20 years I am nearing that has well. I (female) would like to suggest calling on her inner Goddess… Im finally tapping into mine. Sometimes we feel more shrekish than Goddess…

1 Like

I had hit 20 years as well…

Perhaps your wife’s issue isn’t simply sex, it’s a lack of personal fulfilment.

How do you discuss her when you are not talking about how her sexual issues affect you?

Is this the main topic of your conversation?

Perhaps she wants out of the relationship?

I get this and agree with quite a few suggestions here. You could also look into JD Temple on BALG’s youtube. He has a video about making a contract with succubus/incubus for improved sex life for single as well as married people.

Had the same complaint from my hubby. For me it’s not lack of drive or open mindedness. If I keep my mind on it more even when we are not around eachother it makes a difference. I also had to check medical reasons too.

Being blunt about how you feel might hurt her, or embarrass her but she might need to know it does matter and it could, or is, screwing the relationship.
Too many women are taught they shouldn’t have high sex drives, that is “bad”. She might need to be retaught.

2 Likes

Alita : I definitely agree with what you wrote about being blunt - I’ve recently had such a conversation with her. Certain things need to be said sometimes.

I’m curious about your other suggestion wrt JD Temple on BALG’s youtube. I’m going to look into that.

I also find it to be interesting that a few women have commented on my thread. You’re always welcome.

Exactly, but being diplomatic is the necessary for sensitive matters like this.

Anytime!
Don’t worry we care about good sex too :wink:

I do hope you two can work out something.

1 Like

Definetly!
I don’t advise he go in yelling and pointing fingers but putting the subject out on the table for open, twosided, discussion would be helpful. Who knows, maybe something’s really bothering her and she is afraid to say something.

2 Likes

@chip

Is wifey on the pill? Because that can sometimes kill the libido, too… If your pull out game is on point then maybe have her come off it for a while??

Otherwise, if you feel like she needs to let loose, maybe have a date night at a bar and she might loosen up after a few cocktails?

And also, when you try to initiate sex, maybe make it about HER pleasure rather than yours because at the moment it sounds like you just want HER to pleasure YOU… so much so that you are willing to manipulate her with magick just to ‘get what YOU want’ from her…

Trust me - hearing a man say to me: ‘Oooh baby I wanna make you cum over and over and over…’ sounds a LOT more exciting than: 'Waaaaah, waaaaaah!! :sob::sob: I’m horny and I want pussy - give it to me NOW! Waaah!! Waaah! :sob::sob: What do you MEAN you don’t want it!!! You NEVER want it!! Waaah, waaaah!!:sob::sob:

Like, how is that supposed to get me in the mood?? LOL

Also, (sorry to be blunt, but) are you sure she comes every time? Maybe the reason she isn’t into it is because she doesn’t and so she doesn’t get excited about doing something that offers her no pleasure and no reward…

(TL;DR: Shift the focus of the pleasure on HER instead)

1 Like

step one : Enochian Key 2 x known to work wonders

Step 2: Order some royal jelly ( the pure one not the fake vitamin kind you get at Holland and Barrett) and watch it work on her.

Clearly it’s not an emotional thing, some women just go dry when their hormones don’t work as they should.https://www.drdavidwilliams.com/how-to-increase-your-libido-naturally

After both steps try not to end up having a baby ( unless you would love one of course) !

1 Like

I will say the whole “pull out game” is a bad myth. Men still preejaculate sperm before actually coming.
If it’s the pill, another one can be prescribed.

I do have to agree, if someone is just complaining about not getting any that’s not a big turn on :wink:

1 Like

They’ve been married for 20 years - I wouldn’t give this same advice if they were teenagers or to anyone who isn’t in a LTR.

And I said IF she is on the pill - OP didn’t specify if she is or not. Maybe he’s had a vasectomy. Maybe she’s had her tubes tied. It wasn’t stated. The point is that it could be the pill that is causing the issue.

Furthermore, the pill messes with hormones because they ARE low doses of estrogen and/or progesterone. And so she might have to go through ‘trial and error’ trying to find the right brand of BCPs that would work for her which can, in itself could have a bad impact on her hormones as well…

Maybe she can get a copper coil instead? They are non-hormonal and last for 5 years!!

1 Like

This is so true.
I can’t take the placebos otherwise I get sick as a dog.
Meds can be a major bitch at times.

@GaiasGirl She’s not on the pill. Again, I’m in health care and have been very aware of the risks/consequences for a woman to be on the pill (i.e. low libido, pulmonary thromboembolism). The low libido is accurate and some women after they discontinue their use of the pill, never recover their libido. There risks associated with being on the pill and not being on the pill. Personally, after seeing enough cases of pulmonary thromboembolism over the years, I took my wife off the pill many years ago.

Drinking a few cocktails - tried that a few times, which does help. However, alcohol intake in women is a significant risk for reproductive organ cancers. 1 to 2 glasses of red wine/week is fine and decreases the risk of MI in all studies. So, I wouldn’t want her to rely on alcohol to get her libido going each time. It’d end up harming her over the moderate to long term, which isn’t what I want.

I agree with you, whining isn’t much of a turn-on. While I’ve been there done that, I’d also like to point out such issues are anything but simple. I’m only human and over the course of 20 years, we’ve tried a lot of stuff.

Honestly, as far as her coming, I’d say she comes slightly less than most of the time. So, in this regard I don’t think she can complain.

As a man, I’d like for my wife to sometimes take the lead or initiate sex. Haven’t things evolved over the years ? Does the man still have to consistently initiate sex ? Perhaps I’m being a bit of a utopian here. Maybe men consistently have to take the lead.

I’m aware I might make it seem like it’s all about me. In a way it is, because I’m the only one who seem to be affected by not having quality sex. My wife doesn’t seem to bother. So, in this regard it is about me…but it’s also about her in a way. Meaning, I want to make her aware that there is a problem.

1 Like

@GaiasGirl pulling out is out the question. Alita explained how so.

FWIW, we’ve been using very thin condoms. They’re not as good as mucous membranes on mucous membranes, but they’re pretty good I’d say.

Is a non hormonal IUD off the table?

You can get skin on skin contact without worry about babies or hormones being messed up…

And what about that testosterone gel stuff? Is that available where you are?