Wierd coincidence or demon trying to get my attention

Ok so i’ve alway had a fascination and draw to demons and other dark spiritual beings but until yesterday i’d never been draw to anything related to Belial but yesterday I seen a post about belial and felt immediately like I need to read it so I did I didn’t much of it at the but today I was doing some guided meditation with demonic enns and had originally to do the one for lilith but instead felt drawn to the one for belial just kinda felt right so lit up some incense after at the meditation I noticed a link to info about belial and while reading the page I come to the correspondence and offering section and see that the incense corresponding to belial in frankincense which for what ever reason happen to be the kind I chose to use today ,so I like to get some oppinions on this is just a string of wierd coincidence or is belial really trying to get my attention by making the day all about him?

1 Like

Belial likes fame and attention. If you were chanting his enn he most definitely would put all of that in line for you to notice. Belial is smart and builds his following strategically

2 Likes

Thanks for your insight serpens as I never had any experiance with belial could you offer any tips or advise in regards to connecting with belial beside his enn?

Use his sigil and chant his enn. That’s pretty much all that’s necessary to contact him.

1 Like

What @In_Between_Worlds said

1 Like

it’s a connection alright

2 Likes