Why would a spirit carve this in my flesh

Having a vision of someone sacrificing a burnt offering to a spirit and im hovering over the altar and then theres a knife and something gets carved into my flesh, when i draw it out its this

I realized what it was after i drew it out .in the vision i was more watching the lines being made… drawing it is when i realized what it was…

But why… ?

4 Likes

Or at least ot was being carved into something or someones flesh but since i could feel it in an odd way im assuming it was me.

2 Likes

The inverse pentagram has many meanings- one of which is bringing spirit into matter. What do you will into your life? What do you want? What are you trying to manifest into your life?

1 Like

You’re a spirits manifestation base from a cursory glance.

3 Likes

amaymon’s sigil look similar to this

2 Likes

Spirit into matter, eh? Cool, because you can also see one in the tree of life

1 Like

A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of malevolence and is a symbol of summoning dark forces, perhaps your vision is of a ritual for a baneful casting. It reminds me of the lucifarian principal of order out of chaos as it overturns the proper order of things. It is a symbol of the pagan goat attacking the heavens with its horns.

2 Likes

That actually makes sense to me . I was definitely seeing a ritual. With a sacrifice.

2 Likes

Thats interesting because after that i kept having thoughts of a battle with yaweh :thinking:

2 Likes

Your vision seems to be a sign perhaps to your ritual requests for guidance, giving you an answer.

But it wasnt my ritual … i was seeing someone elses

3 Likes

Well, whatever it is, it seems to be a vision or sign to a path that someone is taking that entails knowledge of the occult and the LHP.

1 Like

Yes indeed .

3 Likes