Why worship/work with a spirit?

Some might, others will not care. So individual preference of each deity.

4 Likes

All this learning and growing aside , I do it because they bring real results! My life was shit before I started 8 months ago and now itā€™s much better and Iā€™m really looking forward to a better life instead of just hoping and wishing for things !

3 Likes

Because I like to get the input from professionals at least once in a while.

5 Likes

This. I think this is a great question and I have wondered this myself a lot on here. I donā€™t consider myself a magician btw so thereā€™s that but Become a living God but have an entity basically do all the work for you. Need money? Ask this spirit. Need a hot girl to fuck you? Ask this spirit. I only ever worked with one demonic king and this is for mentorship as mentioned by others but if I want things done I trust on my own abilities as a witch.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a big difference between working with a spirit and worshiping a spirit.

Working with a spirit doesnā€™t mean you need to bend the knee for them. A decent amount of respect is usually enough. Spirits like Belial arenā€™t fond of people who grovel before them. He appreciates it when people ā€œare their own masterā€.

However, some people choose to see these spirits as their gods. Itā€™s not necessary, nor will it give you any bonuses, but they appreciate the gesture.

2 Likes

What Rungr said. Though usually there is no problem. Most of us here work with multiple entities for multiples reasons.

3 Likes